• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

So its amazing how SE turned Final Fantasy XIV around with ARR

Total Posts: 117

Joined 2013-08-31

PM

Not sure how many mmo players we have here, but im also a big time mmo fan and have been since the ultima days…but primarily it all took off for me with Everquest, Asherons Call and Dark Age of Camelot. Those games were my all time greats, but of course ive been to all of them pretty much at some point or another.

But with that said, I bought FF14 last year with such excitement only to find it to be probably the worst mmo I had ever touched in so many ways.

I vowed to never play it again, however recently had some people egg me on to try A Realm Reborn and I have to say that SE has turned this game around completely. Im hooked…absolutely hooked on it. Its the FF14 I was hoping for when I bought it at launch.

But yea…if you are on the fence about it, give it a try and I think youll be happy to see the differences.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I loved FF 7 amd FF 8 in the day. I’ve heard that they really turned FF14 around. Good to hear - I’m going to get some HD remasters of FF games later this year.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 92

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

The Final Fantasy series is near and dear to my heart so I’m always happy to see it associated with something positive which hasn’t always been the case recently.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I heard about this and was happy, I never even tried FFXIV because of all the bad publicity it got. Will try it at some point but wont touch another MMO for a while now.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top