• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

GTA V - Roll on September

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Three new trailers and a release date.

Sept 17th can’t come quick enough.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2006-03-28

PM

Giddy! Looks great—I seriously don’t think I can wait!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Trevor > Franklin > Michael in that order. I wonder if current gen will be able to
capture the same IQ. Lets see if MS or Sony announces nextgen versions.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I enjoyed the previous games in the series and this one should be the best yet!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Trevor looks a little over the top for me, but the game looks great.  Maybe because I’m a married dad, Michael’s plotline looks the most fun and interesting to me.  Can’t wait!

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

From maxpayne3 gameplay, to reddead wildlife, full car cutomizations and more.
Shitload of content, game is recently demoed on PS3, previews areout on every major site.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-05-02

PM

I can’t believe how much content this one has! Love the demos, thanks for posting them!

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

That Michael trailer is so perfect… probably even better than the Flock of Seagulls Vice City trailer from ten years ago… and I can’t stand Radio Gaga. What a glorious time.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2013-05-02

PM

This is fantastic, definitely a game I will be buying at launch. I agree with nomadsoul about Trevor>Franklin>Michael. This series has been amazing.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Glorious trailers! Micheal wins out because of Queen… Trevor will probably be the most fun to play - at least the chaos seems justified it his case (crazy guy) but having 3 main characters seems to be a good choice to had variety in such a long game.
The side stuff looks promising, I will probably spend a stupid amount of time in golf and scuba diving.

September looks so far away…

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’ll just have to play a few of the GTA games I already have until this gem gets released….

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1078

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

GTA cities so mundane and boring for todays video game standarts highly possible that i’ll pass this one and landed on Saints Row 4.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

I REALLY hope this makes its way to next gen consoles like Watch Dogs. I would prefer the definitive experience over settling for what I have.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Monolith - 05 May 2013 01:59 PM

I REALLY hope this makes its way to next gen consoles like Watch Dogs. I would prefer the definitive experience over settling for what I have.

Or the PC, which is the same difference.  PC Gamer is guessing it won’t release on PC until July 2014 (unless they pull a Red Dead).  Now I have to decide whether it’s worth waiting for the PC version.  Maybe I’ll just bide myself over with Beyond and try to forget about GTA for a year.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

You can always replay , and you never know if you gonna get good port or not, iirc LAnoire and GTA4 port caused shitstorm.

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

nomadsoul - 06 May 2013 01:49 PM

You can always replay , and you never know if you gonna get good port or not, iirc LAnoire and GTA4 port caused shitstorm.

Yeah, I don’t think I can wait an extra 9 months.  I’m gonna pick up the PS3 version.  I can always pick up the ultimate PC edition with all DLC on a Steam sale in the future, I guess.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top