• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Solanacean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Bioshock Infinite

Total Posts: 165

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Jimminy jillickers. I’d better not encounter any spoilers.

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

I’m really looking forward to this game, but I have a backlog to deal with before I buy it. I only just picked up Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Rising today, so I need to complete those first. The good thing is that the slower I am to buy the more the price drops, so let’s see if I can get this for £25 too. Grin

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Jatsie - 25 March 2013 12:32 AM

I’m really looking forward to this game, but I have a backlog to deal with before I buy it. I only just picked up Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Rising today, so I need to complete those first. The good thing is that the slower I am to buy the more the price drops, so let’s see if I can get this for £25 too. Grin

Rising Smile
Good decision, my current GOTY.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Rising was indeed great. A good blend of visuals, gimmick, characters, humor and action. Grin

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Out on Steam. First 2 hours were amazing. What an intro! Too bad I won’t have much time to play in the next few days.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Art, Music and Sound really well done, gameplay is almost good as original , loving
Skyrails. Not revolutionary game by any means yet, 5 hours in. Narrative techniques
are still same old BS1, with added cheese of Liz.

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

AAAAWWW ITS TOTALLY HEEERRREE

So, how about ‘The Last Airbender’?

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

mild beginspoils
Just played the first bit (i.e. I’ve not even seen Elizabeth yet and embarrassed myself by swooning ever-so-slightly). I’m enjoying it a lot.

Some interesting nods to the original game; intriguing themes (racism, historical revisionism, questioning religion and patriotism, etc.) and narrative points that are introduced organically and with subtlety; cool atmosphere… also I’m playing it on ‘hard’ mode and got slaughtered about five times after that sudden jolt into combat.

Looking forward to soaking this game in.

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Spoiler to the beginning o’ the game.
Also, with regards to immersion… when you sit in the chair in the lighthouse, there was a second when I thought that I was about to actually feel it (mistook it for some variety of rollercoaster).

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

tungsten house midturial spoiler moderacy about forty minutes in or so
Sorry for the triple-post, but I can’t believe it didn’t occur to me to use Possession on turrets. That’s probably why I died so much.

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Thanks for the spoilers, now I know the purpose of the intro lighthouse which I was trying to avoid the 15 minute preview a couple of months back.

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Doif. Apologies. I spoiler-tagged it to avoid any further jimiflaghens.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Spoiler-tag everything!! I wasn’t keeping attention to the pre-release stuff or trailers so I don’t know how much was revealed but the themes surrounding the game so far are really surprising to me.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Woah , game just escalates from good to just pure awesomeness, after Vox Populi entrance into plot, the whole revolution , skyrail battles, the setpieces Smile

Very well executed and one of the most artistic games ever.

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Wow….just wow. This whole experience is mind blowing. Spoilers or not, the beginning is just so fully realized. I can’t express how much this game is making me feel.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top