• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Shop

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Is anyone else having problems with Adventure Shop? Can’t log in or add to basket which is annoying as the Still Life trilogy is on sale as a bundle for £9.99. I’ve tried on two different PCs and used two different browsers and the same result each time - nothing. Can browse the games and stuff like that but can’t actually do anything constructive. And there appears no way to contact them directly.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Does everyone still have full access to Advenyure Shop as I still can’t access anything running javascript on the site - javascript void(0) is the message when clicking on login, download etc.
I’ve now tried 3 different machines, one of which has absolutely no protection on whatsoever, 3 different operating systems (XP, Vista, 7 64 bit Pro) and 3 different browsers (IE9, Chrome, Flashpeak Slim Browser) and all have the above problem.
I’d be very grateful if anyone else could see if they can do anything on the site or can give me contact details for Adventure Shop so that I can resolve this.

TIA.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2009-11-05

PM

No problem on my end, I can login just fine.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Tamiil - 29 October 2012 09:12 PM

No problem on my end, I can login just fine.

Thanks Tamil. I don’t understand why I can’t across such a wide selection of Windows and PCs. Interestingly I’ve just tried my Blackberry and I can log in from that (not that I’m going to try to download > 8.00GB to that Wink ) and I’m doing that from my home router which, obviously, all my PCs go out from. Bloody infuriating as I’m far from PC illiterate.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Jabod - 27 October 2012 08:07 AM

And there appears no way to contact them directly.

You can contact them via their support centre.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Dale - 30 October 2012 01:15 PM
Jabod - 27 October 2012 08:07 AM

And there appears no way to contact them directly.

You can contact them via their support centre.

Thanks Dale but even there (which I had checked before) it’s not entirely clear how to contact them directly. I have now done so but with the added information that installing Firefox on one of the PCs I used before worked and I’m currently downloading the Still Life Trilogy to it. It’s definitely odd as I’ve just discovered that Foinikas has posted the same problem under Hints and Technical Problems so it’s just not me.
We’ll see how they respond.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Prompt response from Adventure Shop as follows:

“Hello,

We are currently working on a fix for this, in the mean time can you continue to use the site with Firefox on your different PC?

Thank you,”

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-11-08

PM

I have not been able to logon , buy or download any games for 3 weeks. I have sent 4 emails, and had no replies.
I keep getting a message javascript void. i have tried everything on the computer from checking privacy or security settings, re formatting, going onto firefox. I still can’t access. It would be nice to get a reply or a fix.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top