• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

luckyloserTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Favorite Game

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-10-11

PM

My favorite is Dead by Daylight. Smile

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

I love series of COD, Assassin Creed, Tom Clancy and some times NFS.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Red Dead Redemption. In my opinion, the best open world game, and Rockstar’s best.

Total Posts: 216

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Hollow Knight.
Amazing game. I already put in more than 60 hours and I still don’t have enough. Can’t wait for the last dlc to be released.

Total Posts: 221

Joined 2003-11-10

PM

I think my favorite non-adventure games are Jagged Alliance and Might and Magic 4/5. In any case those are the ones I’ve replayed the most.
Yeah, I’m a pixel lover of the worst kind Wink

More recently I must admit a fondness for the Assassin’s Creed games (mostly AC2, Back Flag and Origins) and Hollow Knight totally blew me away last year.

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2018-04-10

PM

My favourite AG was Longest Journey. I loved how long it was. It had 16 hours of voice acting, and it was proper voice acting too, not “oh we need someone to voice this character, go fetch the receptionist”, or someone putting on a terrible accent. The cutscene where Minstrum Tobias shows you the history of the world through murals, what was that like half an hour long?? I loved how pretty Arcadia was, and I loved listening to the detail in the tales told by the Alaitien people. That game was just awesome.

My favourite other game is probably Skyrim. You can basically do just about anything in it. I love the exploration, how much the changeable weather makes a difference to the atmosphere, and the solitude of just going up into the mountains and finding waterfalls or into the deep silence of the woods in the snowfall. I have surround-sound headphones and they were just made for that game. Also, taking out monsters from 300 metres away with a dragonbone arrow to the face, gotta love that.

Breath of the Wild is pretty special too. Exploration again, just tonnes of it. And the glider! Man, that glider. Jump off a tower and you’re so free in the wind.

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

burnsflipper - 12 April 2018 02:35 PM

My favourite AG was Longest Journey. I loved how long it was. It had 16 hours of voice acting, and it was proper voice acting too, not “oh we need someone to voice this character, go fetch the receptionist”, or someone putting on a terrible accent. The cutscene where Minstrum Tobias shows you the history of the world through murals, what was that like half an hour long?? I loved how pretty Arcadia was, and I loved listening to the detail in the tales told by the Alaitien people. That game was just awesome.

This really brought me back to how good that game was.  If I’ve played a better one I can’t think of it right now.

Rocket League is my non-adventure choice.  It really surprised me and is incredibly addictive with a sometimes frustrating steep learning curve.  It’s such a simple concept.  Flying cars, an oversized ball two goals and a physics engine but the gameplay gets a lot deeper.

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-04-06

PM

Skyrim is hands down my most favorite game of all time.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top