• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Kasper F. Nielsen is a new sheriff.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Congrats Kasper F. Nielsen for the new Rank i guess it was wise to finish your drink (avatar) and move on Wink .

well(if i can say something about) it seems that Jack has a great taste in choosing the most decent members around.. i think he watches closely and evaluates everyone’s post and i am not guessing but its true i had a chance to know Jack well and he is that kind of guy.
he always told me i have an attitude problem of asking for credits all the time which was true at the time .. anyways

as for Kasper he is well deserved i do not remember Kasper ever mocking someone or even being close to irritate any .

and about what jack said of respecting each others and the the obvious hostility shown up lately , i double that there seems to be some kind of intended posts that target humiliate embarrass certain members and that of course not acceptable .

Congrats Kasper F. Nielsen again and i am sure that you and TimovieMan will make a great team to keep the forums as they should be.

P.S:Sorry if this post would sound kinda much personal than its main subject ......but hey its my post Tongue

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 23 April 2013 12:37 PM

Congrats Kasper F. Nielsen again and i i am sure that you and TimovieMan will make a great team to keep the forums as they should be.

There are more team members than just us two, you know. Wink
Don’t forget about Dale, Stepurhan, fov and Jackal himself…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sure i know but they ain’t new Smile
and also not really the regular posters as you Wink
i guess they are taking it much seriously or they are busy with other stuff.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Thanks for the nice words, Advie, I’ll try to do my best Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top