• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Wormsie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Keep me Logged in and Anonymous login have vanished.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

The facility to choose either of the above seems to be no more. The statements for both are still there but the checkboxes have gone. Is this deliberate? Seems an odd thing to do if it is.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Definitely not deliberate. CaliMonk was looking into that same issue for me this morning, as the checkboxes weren’t showing when I was viewing the site on mobile.

My particular issue was fixed though.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Should be fixed overall, can you confirm Jabod?

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Sorry CaliMonk but it isn’t fixed I’m afraid.
Tried Edge on my standard PC after a reboot and no change there. Tried Edge on a little Asus Netbook and they don’t show there either. Both running Windows 10 with my main PC running an Ad Blocker but nothing like that on the Asus.
Downloaded Firefox onto my main PC but that’s the same. Tried IE 11 but that doesn’t even bring up the login box at all. However, I’ve been having trouble with IE over loads of sites so I wouldn’t worry too much about that Smile
I’m going to try a PC with Windows 7 on shortly to see what happens with that one. I’ll report back once done.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Okey hve Edge as well on a computer, will test and try tonfix

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

The promised further update Innocent

Windows 7 IE 11 config the same happens as on my Windows 10 PC in that the login box doesn’t appear at all. Thought to try the register facility and that does come up so it appears there’s a problem with IE 11 although I know support for that is no more and it doesn’t properly support (some) modern websites.

Downloaded and installed Firefox onto that PC as well and the check boxes for being kept logged in and for anonymous login are missing there as well.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Found the issue, resolved!

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Fixed in Edge for Windows 10 Thumbs Up
Fixed in Firefox for Windows 7 & 10 Thumbs Up

Still no login box at all for IE 11 Thumbs Up

However, for IE 11, since nobody else has complained I wouldn’t worry about it. No point in wasting time on a browser that’s currently on its way out. Edge is too of course, in its current form, as Microsoft are switching it to the Chromium Engine. I wooner how that’s going to work out Smile

Ta for your efforts Thumbs Up

Life is what it is.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

You’re welcome! Let me know if you see anything else that seems off

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top