• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What Games Do You Play And Why?

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-06-12

PM

Dear Fellow Gamers,

I would like to take 5 minutes of your time to participate in my video game related survey for my Bachelor Thesis. It concerns what gamers find important, what they often do, and what they enjoy when playing video games.

The survey will take approximately 5 minutes to finish containing 10 questions. Please do complete the survey and give your feedback on how you went about the survey. Your input is very much needed. Thank you very much in advance and have a great day!

Your Own.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/MMNCYKM

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

I have now participated in your survey. My answers would however have been much more useful if you had included some options related to adventure games.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Pegbiter - 12 June 2019 02:51 PM

I have now participated in your survey. My answers would however have been much more useful if you had included some options related to adventure games.

At least we had Portal 2. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Ya, there was Portal 2.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top