• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Posts into thin air?

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

I meant this, CaliMonk:
A)Let say I want to remove a specific word and edit post. After that it seems all fine but when I reopen same thread again, that deleted word is still there. B)I want to edit a post but some words/letters are not there at all. Or at least they’re not visible.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Understood, as I mentioned I was able to reproduce. Let me know if you still encounter this now that I’ve made changes to (hopefully) correct that.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I’m still getting a delay.

Also, forum search is broken. Searching never returns any results.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Oscar - 06 May 2017 02:10 AM

Likewise. It takes the forums a few minutes to acknowledge that you’ve read a thread. And things get really inconvenient if you try to edit the same post (or your sig) more than once in a short time.

WFM

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Kurufinwe - 06 May 2017 04:17 AM
Oscar - 06 May 2017 02:10 AM

Likewise. It takes the forums a few minutes to acknowledge that you’ve read a thread. And things get really inconvenient if you try to edit the same post (or your sig) more than once in a short time.

WFM

I’ll dive into it tomorrow when I have a few hours to focus on it, I know for certain the CDN isn’t caching and the server shouldn’t either so I now think it’s the new version of the forum software. I’ll go through everything tomorrow to get it back in order.

As for searching works good for me, were you using HTTPS when trying the search? I’ll go over all HTTP versus HTTPS settings as well (the goal is to move to HTTPS, but this software was never really made for that..)

Appreciate you all being open and sharing the issues you see, apologies for the inconvenience. The changes should improve the overall experience once they are working correctly.  Content

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Kurufinwe - 06 May 2017 04:17 AM

I’m 100% sure the settings are OK now. You’ll notice that the forum is slower now, unfortunately, but that’s the price for not waiting a few minutes for posts to appear. In general, it should be as fast as it was before the move.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Yup, things are back to normal. Thanks! Smile

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

CaliMonk - 05 May 2017 04:13 PM

Understood, as I mentioned I was able to reproduce. Let me know if you still encounter this now that I’ve made changes to (hopefully) correct that.

Everything in working perfect for me now! Thank you CaliMonk. Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top