• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Aggies 2020

Total Posts: 190

Joined 2010-09-01

PM

Nice to see There is No Game get GOTY and Paradise Killer get best soundtrack. I liked the silver Aggies too. Of the games I haven’t played that got nominations or awards, Beyond a Steel Sky is highest on my list to check out. Great year (for games) and great job staff!

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I went ahead and got No Game and started it. It is pretty strange. I’m playing Broken Age right now, so after I finish that I’m going to finish what I started with No Game.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2004-06-17

PM

Hi folks, thanks for the kind mentions in here and for getting Lair Of The Clockwork God some Readers’ Runner-Up awards! Congrats to the other winners, too!

While I’m here, I’d like to make a small request. If anyone has enjoyed the game, and bought it on Steam or GOG, please consider taking a few minutes to leave a review. This goes for any of the indie adventures you’ve enjoyed, really; it helps get it in front of more people, but it can be tough to get those numbers - we haven’t even hit 500 reviews yet!

(If you’re considering buying it, it’s currently 70% off on Steam, 65% off on Switch and 45%/55% off on PS.)

Finally, thanks to Adventure Gamers for the Comedy Writing Aggie, and for organising the awards!

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Congrats to all the winners, 2020 had so many good adventure games!

This genre is looking better and better by the year. Nay, month. Nay, week 😁

E: ^^^^ Also, yes, please leave reviews for all these lovely games. Whether they won or were just nominated, it really helps, and directly affects how many neat adventures we’ll be getting, especially from indies. ✌

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

It was a surprise for me that Röki won, but I haven’t played it yet so I can’t give my opinion.

I did miss “The Revenge of Jhonny Bonasera” in Best Non Political Correct Silver Aggies. I think the game has clever puzzles, an original design and some memorable supporting characters.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Röki looks really interesting! Have to try it soon Smile

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top