• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KeybordzSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Intense Degree - 31 May 2012 07:38 AM

Forget the birds, what gets me are all the bees & wasps outside, gardens or otherwise.

Wasps can be a real nuisance. It’s very painful to step on a wasp I can tell you. It’s happened to me a couple of times in our back yard.
Bees on the other hand are friendly. Specially lazy ones Wink

A few years ago, Mrs Degree and I went for a walk up on beachy head (not too far from Hastings as it goes) and I was swarmed by massive bees or wasps or something similar. Luckily they weren’t attacking me but I had what felt like hundreds (but was probably really only about 20/30 or so) crawling all over me. Long story short, as I was far too scared to swat them away, I had no idea what to do other than keep walking and hope they went away, which they eventually did.

Mrs Degree was much braver about the whole thing than I was, although to be fair, she wasn’t the one covered in bees!

Scary!  Gasp

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 334

Joined 2003-10-16

PM

I’m sure you all wish you could see more of me. Well, you might get the chance in the not too distance future. 

Just call me Mr March. Laughing

No Nonsense Nonsonnets 44

Quest for Knowledge

I’m hoping to find name for game that I played long ago
The people here so well-informed, someone is sure to know
A time machine, grandfather clock, I give it to myself
Oh never mind, the box is sitting there upon my shelf

For real retro gaming nerds, name that game.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Hello Mr. March.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

tsa - 01 June 2012 01:38 AM

Hello Mr. March.

No, he meant it like “Just call me, mr. March!”

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Best wedding proposal ever!

Blows mine right out of the water… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I hate wasps. I’ve never been stung and I guess I just fear them all the more because of that. Seems to me that the fuzzier the striped stingy thing is, the friendlier it is. Those wasps are ugly and mean! Frown

Gimme some Mr. March pictures here then. I enjoy looking at men, especially when they are going.I don’t mind watching this as I play:

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

millenia - 01 June 2012 11:52 AM

Gimme some Mr. March pictures here then. I enjoy looking at men, especially when they are going.I don’t mind watching this as I play:

The more I read that, it becomes less comprehensible, but more intruiging and disturbuing!  Wink

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Will you be safe for work Mr. March?

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2006-05-09

PM

TimovieMan - 01 June 2012 11:31 AM

I loved this it was so sweet Smile

Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Intense Degree - 31 May 2012 07:38 AM

Forget the birds, what gets me are all the bees & wasps outside, gardens or otherwise.

A few years ago, Mrs Degree and I went for a walk up on beachy head (not too far from Hastings as it goes) and I was swarmed by massive bees or wasps or something similar. Luckily they weren’t attacking me but I had what felt like hundreds (but was probably really only about 20/30 or so) crawling all over me. Long story short, as I was far too scared to swat them away, I had no idea what to do other than keep walking and hope they went away, which they eventually did.

Mrs Degree was much braver about the whole thing than I was, although to be fair, she wasn’t the one covered in bees!

Those darned protestants there in England! And you’re right, just ignore them, they’ll go away eventually.

You didn’t think there’d be so many of them, considering they can go proudly to Harry’s and say in a proud voice “Harry, I want you to sell me a condom!”

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

TimovieMan - 01 June 2012 11:31 AM

I love it! Heart Eyes With a proposal like that, a guy really should be sure she wants to marry him.  She evidently does.

By the way, TimovieMan, congratulations on your most recent nuptuals!  I wish you both much happiness and love!  Heart  Heart

While we’re waiting breathlessly for March, how about June?

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

June starts cold.

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Yeah, it was really warm but breezy last week at the Anime North convention, now it’s unseasonably cool, windy and rainy. What gives? Confused

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Or: what takes?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top