• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

hasn’t the site been too generous lately?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

of course, i know one thing you can never agree with me, but ok, i am full o shit, n dont understand anything. i will move on and do what i do best, PLAY!.

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Jackal - 08 January 2019 03:35 PM
Luhr28 - 08 January 2019 02:46 PM

Broken Sword 2 stars
Starship Titanic 2 stars
Dreamweb 1.5 stars
Space Quest 6 2 stars
Torin’s Passage 2.5 stars
3 Skulls of Toltecs 2.5 stars
Black Dahlia 2.5 stars\
Dagger of Amon Ra 2.5 stars

Policy must have changed because if any of these were released today, they would get 4+ star reviews with claims “they don’t make ‘em like this anymore”

How do you know?

Well, they’re all vastly better than “Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don’t Dry”. I got that one based on the 4 star review here and found myself getting a refund 30 minutes later.

But yeah, I know… personal taste and all that. Still the review gave me the impression the game was actually funny.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Vehelon - 08 January 2019 08:45 PM

Well, they’re all vastly better than “Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don’t Dry”. I got that one based on the 4 star review here and found myself getting a refund 30 minutes later.

But yeah, I know… personal taste and all that. Still the review gave me the impression the game was actually funny.

As you say it’s personal taste, same for humor, not everyone has the same sense.

Overall for Larry I do believe we’ve rated it quite similar to most other publications:
https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/leisure-suit-larry-wet-dreams-dont-dry/critic-reviews?sort-by=publication

That’s certainly not to say that we should always hit the average (we often don’t!) but in this specific case, the verdict has been around 3.5 to 4 stars.

Ivo

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top