• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A Simple Mistake - A Point & Click Adventure Game for iOS

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2021-01-21

PM

Hi adventure fans!

I would like to introduce a new adventure that will be of interest to point and click gamers on mobile. If you enjoy exploring around, solving puzzles and using items you find then A Simple Mistake will be for you.

It is a cold wintery night. You are driving on the deserted road towards the familiar hills of Westlake Creek and it isn’t far until you will be home.

But then…BANG and a sound of grinding metal! A sudden jolt and you notice smoke is pouring from the hood of your car. You need to call for help.

You look around and notice a large mansion house down a gated path. Lights are on so someone must be home. You are thankfully not alone out here.

You decide to see if whoever lives there can help. But have you just made a simple mistake?

Explore an ancient old building. A home to an elaborate architect that has a passion for puzzles and secret passageways.

Make your way through the house room by room trying to make that all elusive telephone call.

What secrets will you discover, will you ever manage to make that telephone call and escape?

Download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/a-simple-mistake-escape-room/id1543920027

Solo creator of games, artwork and sharable stuff. Latest game MISTICO: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mistico/id1548284677

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Thanks for the heads up, looks like an interesting game. I’ll give it a look.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top