• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoluckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Your latest splurges!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Now I need to hurry and finish my replay of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and then quickly replay 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (only the necessary and true ending paths) so I can play Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward.

It’s a good thing the UK is within the region. I haven’t found ZE: VLR anywhere in stores here, and the only version of Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is a Dutch localization. I’ll be buying both on Play.com for sure…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I thought Play.com shut down due to the uk gov closing the Vat loophole.

P.S Ocarina of Time is great on the 3DS

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 19 February 2013 05:10 PM

I’m not into Zelda-type games… Frown

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

TimovieMan - 20 February 2013 06:37 AM
Lucien21 - 19 February 2013 05:10 PM

I’m not into Zelda-type games… Frown

Pan  Pan

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2006-03-06

PM

I’m addicted to buying antique books at the moment. XD Does anyone else have this particular penchant?

I HAVE A LAUREL! Grin

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Actually, I download a lot of 19th century English texts. I would like to have some original books though. I have one: a book on good manners from 1898 or so.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

My new toy!

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Nice camera.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Woot!

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Jelena - 27 February 2013 02:32 PM

My new toy!

You must head to the looking glass and take a photograph of the camera using the camera itself, for it shall represent much profundity.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I did an investment today. I bought the Lego VW camper:

and R2D2:

With the order I asked to not put any stickers on the boxes so they stay pristine. I will keep them for a few years and then hope to sell them for a lot of money! And if I don’t succeed I have two nice boxes to put together. A win-win situation! Smile

Total Posts: 165

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

I recently splurged on a hunting rifle and several packets of Wotsits, being pursued as I am by the local gendarme and his bloodthirsty band of half-wolves.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2003-11-06

PM

Hobby of mine which can become addictive!

My latest acquisition: A working Starkiller Lightsaber from the game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

There are more blade colours available and 6 different sound fonts (on/off ignition, hum, swing, clash) and quotes from the game itself.

My first post since the forum has changed.  I noticed that with preview, you get to see the whole picture but not when it is actually posted….. Meh

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2013-04-29

PM

Wow, the lightsaber is just too cool!!! May I ask how much it was and where you got it from?

My latest pick-ups: just the second part of Secret files: Puritas Cordis for DS. Hope to grab tons more (games, merchandise etc) when I visit the United States in June. New York seems like a good place to go game-hunting Wink

Sega does what Nintendon’t

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top