• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Resonance - could I’ve hit a dead end? - SOLVED

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

I’m at the warehouse, trying to fish the key out of the locker with the magnet. However, I can’t really see what I’m doing. This calls to mind a previous part of the game, where the characters kept complaining they can’t see the mechanisms inside the puzzle box. The puzzles seem similar, and the review mentions the latter can be helped with an inventory item. However, I’ve tried everything on the former, and nothing helps. Could I be missing an inventory item? Is it too late to get it? Have I hit a dead end?

Thanks.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2011-03-01

PM

Antrax - 10 July 2012 12:38 PM

Could I be missing an inventory item?

the item you need can be found in the morgue at the hospital.

Total Posts: 98

Joined 2004-02-16

PM

Did you use an inventory item on the puzzle box? If not, go check if you can still visit the morgue to pick it up. I think both puzzles can be solved without it but it would certainly be very very hard.

Madre de Dios, es el Pollo Diablo!

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Yes, you need the same tool you used for the puzzle box. If for some reason you failed to get it earlier in the game, you can find a second one at the police building, in the tech room.

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Thanks Kurufinwe, I actually looked and couldn’t find one, but I’ll make another attempt.

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2004-09-28

PM

Also, if you picked up the item early in the game but lost it when Ed and Anna left the party, you can find it in the cupboard in Ed’s apt.  (He must have stopped home for supplies!)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top