• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The photo thread

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Hey, nice to see pictures again! I especially like the first three - such strong colours in them! Especially the first one Smile

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

tsa
Now I want to visit the town where your parents live too. Those pictures are gorgeous!

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Behind my parents’ house:

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Total Posts: 334

Joined 2003-10-16

PM

A butterfly on a tree in the park I walk through to work. It had its wings closed because of the sun so I had to shade it first to get the picture.

No Nonsense Nonsonnets 44

Quest for Knowledge

I’m hoping to find name for game that I played long ago
The people here so well-informed, someone is sure to know
A time machine, grandfather clock, I give it to myself
Oh never mind, the box is sitting there upon my shelf

For real retro gaming nerds, name that game.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Very nice pics tsa and Step! Smile

How about some mushroom omelet? Best breakfast I’ve had for a long time.

Lazy Bee

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Pollard willow:

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Rabbits near Hotel Newport in Huizen.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Had the fortune of going to Milan with the law court four days last week. We got to visit the Tribunal I think it was called, anyway, the law court of Milan and also a couple of law firms. Everything very interesting. I was quite surprised to see that the people prosecuted actually were placed in big cages during the hearings.  Confused
The day we were there, there was a case involving Silvio Berlusconi’s son, so the security was high and I couldn’t even bring my camera inside the building.

Here are some pics from the city though:

Lazy Bee

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-10-13

PM

MikeLXXXVIII - 08 July 2012 05:21 AM

From my recent (second) trip to Amsterdam. I just love this beautiful city with its canals! I couldn’t pick a few favourites so here is a spam of pictures

As an amateur cyclist, I love amsterdam. Heart
I’ve been there a couple of times in the past and man, it is a lovely place to ride.

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Jelena - 11 October 2012 11:51 AM

Had the fortune of going to Milan with the law court four days last week. We got to visit the Tribunal I think it was called, anyway, the law court of Milan and also a couple of law firms. Everything very interesting. I was quite surprised to see that the people prosecuted actually were placed in big cages during the hearings.  Confused
The day we were there, there was a case involving Silvio Berlusconi’s son, so the security was high and I couldn’t even bring my camera inside the building.

Wow, those are some beautiful pictures (and places)! Especially the second one with the larger view of the plaza under the glass domes. Just stunning!

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Thanks Upsie! Smile
I was beginning to think no one had noticed my effort to post other pics than family pics. Wink
Milan was actually quite an ugly city, with small gems like the one in my first pic. (Can’t find the proper english expression right now. Atrium doesn’t feel right.)
The Galleria Vittoria Emanuele II is of course exceptionally beautiful and I’m sure I missed several other beautiful places on my short stay.
What I do love about the city though is the restaurants. Such amazing food we had there! The Italians know how to serve fantastic meals for sure.

Lazy Bee

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

In case anybody’s interested, here’s my 191 picture album of Paris pics Tongue

I’ll pick out some of the best pics later, but that’s there in case someone wants to spend way too much time watching pictures Grin As usual with pictures from Photobucket, they’re in reverse order, so if you want the proper chronological order, start from the end Wink (unless you get the new beta to open (it goes randomly for me) - then you can just select the sorting order, obviously)

But like I said, I’ll highlight some of my favorites later…

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Ooh! A lot of great pics there Upsie!
I’m going to Paris to visit my daughter in the beginning of November. Cant wait! Smile

Lazy Bee

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Ah, I had a great time there ^^ I wish I could go back there now - it’d be great now that I know how things work and all that (you know, transportation etc.).

Where in Paris is she staying?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top