• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Chronicle of Innsmouth—I need help!

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-09-17

PM

I’m currently playing Chronicle of Innsmouth.  It’s a great little game, very much like the old LucasArts adventure games, with good puzzles, a lot of humor, and a little bit of Lovecraft thrown in.  It’s well worth the $7.99 it’s going for on Steam.  However, I’ve run into a problem with a timed sequence that I can’t get past.

The sequence involves the protagonist’s nighttime escape from the Gilman Hotel.  This sequence reminds me of the exact same scene in Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, which also required the player to respond with inhuman speed.  I know how to escape the hotel, having watched a video walkthrough on Youtube; however, the correct sequence must be done so quickly that I just can’t do it fast enough.  Does anyone have a save game that they could send me that takes place right after the escape from the hotel?

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-09-17

PM

Never mind…my wife got past it for me.  Smile  Do something about those quick-time events near the end, and it would be a pretty good game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top