• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Runaway - A Road Adventure: Can I get a clue?

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

Lol funny thing I went through this part in the game tonight Tongue

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2012-05-27

PM

I guess I’m not suited to this game Meh I like it anyway.

I’m stuck again, I just want a tiny clue. I don’t know how to grind the coffee I found in the Mayan exhibit.

Joined 2012-05-27

PM

Mwahaha, electric lathe, got ya Wink

Joined 2012-05-27

PM

Hi again, I’ve been doing so well, I thought I might be able to finish this chapter without any help.

I’m on the chapter with the three trannies. I’ve managed to make two parts of the plan (the last two) now all I need to do is make a distraction.

Here are the “unknowns” as my game stands: The fridge in the trailer is locked, I know the key is in the trailer but I have no idea where is.

The axel at the front of the trailer that closes the door, I can’t use it, I don’t have a crank.

And last the door on the little cabin containing explosives. I had the idea of attaching that chained hook to it and pulling the door off but it seems like you can’t do anything at all with that chain.

I guess you get those explosives and destroy the oil well which would draw them out of the hut.

Oh and please remember only the barest of hints Smile

Thanks

Edit: I just realised I need to somehow use the peanut butter with the ants to to eat away the door of the shed. I bet I need the butter from the locked fridge to mix with the peanuts to get more peanut butter.

Joined 2012-05-27

PM

I think I make posts too soon, I found the crank which has led to me almost having the peanut butter. I just need to find a way to heat it up, which I’m looking for now.

Edited for typos.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

You have already encountered a melty heat source in this region.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-05-27

PM

Lucien21 - 01 June 2012 05:54 AM

You have already encountered a melty heat source in this region.

The only thing I can think of is the sun, but I’ve been running round in circles all day over these few locations and I’m really stumped, I have to be missing something and I bet I’ve been looking right at it the whole time.

Can you give me another hint?

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

You need to go back to where you started, where you melted some ice.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-05-27

PM

Lucien21 - 01 June 2012 05:17 PM

You need to go back to where you started, where you melted some ice.

Oh god *facepalm*

I could slap the crap out of myself. I never once noticed that trap door leading BACK into the cabin. Although in it didn’t actually look like anything at all, there’s no detail under the cabin.

Thnks Lucien, you’re good at giving hints Smile

Joined 2012-05-27

PM

I’m a bit stuck again, I need to get the wrench out the the trough of crap. I’m still searching and I’m headed straight back into the game but, can I get a clue? A small one.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Try dropping somthing on it from a height

Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top