• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoluckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tale of two kingdoms stuck in room

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2015-10-23

PM

Hello I have played the original tale of two kingdoms when it was avalable on the crystal shard website. For some reason I am stuck when I am locked up in my room because of the assassin. I have tried to knock the statuette off the cupboard and instead it comes up with the message “The statuette is ugly and rather heavy to carry around comfortably. You dont need it” I have tried a number of times and it just won’t work.What am I doing Wrong. Thank you

Total Posts: 52

Joined 2013-02-23

PM

Col - 09 November 2017 07:25 PM

Hello I have played the original tale of two kingdoms when it was avalable on the crystal shard website. For some reason I am stuck when I am locked up in my room because of the assassin. I have tried to knock the statuette off the cupboard and instead it comes up with the message “The statuette is ugly and rather heavy to carry around comfortably. You dont need it” I have tried a number of times and it just won’t work.What am I doing Wrong. Thank you

Try using the cupboard door instead. If that doesn’t work, read the message that comes up as it gives a hint as to what you should be doing first.

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2015-10-23

PM

Thank you for your reply

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top