• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

stuck on Space Quest 5; even read several walkthroughs; can enter genetix lab with "keycard" but can’t exit

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-04-01

PM

this is strange.  after i melded back into my original body.  i modified the business card to enter the lab on genetix research station.  i took the nitrogen tanks (?), but im not able to use the keycard on the keypad.  i try ‘using’ the door, but that doesn’t open it either.

so i looked at the walkthrough and it said to transport back to my ship… heal bea, then land back on the station and go inside the lab.

therefore i thought i messed up the game by going to the lab first, so i restored my previous save, went back to ship, healed bea, beamed back down with engineer cliff, opened the door, took canister in lab, but unable to use the keycard on the keypad to exit. i’ve been clicking everywhere.  so tried beaming out, but said the walls are too thick for transmission.

edit: uggg.. i didn’t notice until now that there was a hints subforum.. if a mod can move it there.. or not.. thahnks.

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-04-01

PM

i looked at a youtube video of it, and he opened the door by using the card on the door… when i tried it .. it doesn’t work… i guess its bugged, . or something.. that sux

EDIT:  oh nm.. he used ‘walk’ on the door.. guess i ddin’t try everything lolzz…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top