• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

eriktorbjornIntense Degree

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 3258

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Psychotron is an obscure game for sure (and well-deservedly so), but I used to be familiar with it.

Next:

The human race is doomed to progress.
Tony Clifton

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Tony Clifton

Total Posts: 8166

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Don’t know the game, but I see a definite Myst homage… Grin

Last played: Oknytt (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Horizon: Zero Dawn - 4/5 | Marvel’s Spider-Man - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell - 3/5 | There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Hmmm… Now that you mentioned it…

Tony Clifton

Total Posts: 6342

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

It’s not Pyst again, is it?

Nothing but endless sea… no sign of America yet… unless it’s on the other side of the boat… is that how boats work? - Veronica, Overboard!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 29 March 2021 08:08 AM

Ugh, I keep forgetting that game exists.

Just like the “Bored of the Rings” book… Which I own...  Crazy

Last played: Oknytt (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Horizon: Zero Dawn - 4/5 | Marvel’s Spider-Man - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell - 3/5 | There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Anyone actually played it? (I haven’t)

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

On second thought, doesn’t look like Pyst. There’s more than one Myst parody.

Nothing but endless sea… no sign of America yet… unless it’s on the other side of the boat… is that how boats work? - Veronica, Overboard!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 29 March 2021 08:20 AM

On second thought, doesn’t look like Pyst. There’s more than one Myst parody.

Does it have to be a parody?

The Cat Lady also paid homage to Maniac Mansion with the layout of the exterminator’s house, and that wasn’t a parody.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 29 March 2021 08:08 AM

Pyst it is, you got it.

Tony Clifton

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Next one.

Total Posts: 466

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Feria d’Arles!

Happiness is such hard work, gets harder every day and it can kill you, but no one wants to be that tacky about it. If you spin fast enough then maybe the broken pieces of your heart will stay together, but something I’ve seen lately makes me doubt it.. - Dismemberment Plan

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Yep. That was quick!

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

I like the graphics of that game, pretty retro but quite distinct!

Alright, let’s see what I can pull out of my hat..

edit: this might be too obscure, with my mind still in a quiz-making state. To make matters worse, here’s a bit of information I’d hesitate to call an actual hint:

The maker of this game was involved in the 2020 US Senate elections.. and he got played like a fiddle.

Happiness is such hard work, gets harder every day and it can kill you, but no one wants to be that tacky about it. If you spin fast enough then maybe the broken pieces of your heart will stay together, but something I’ve seen lately makes me doubt it.. - Dismemberment Plan

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Is that the best way to inspect scuba diving equipment?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top