• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

My Next Generation of Adventure Gaming Hardware

Total Posts: 288

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Adv_Lvr - 19 December 2020 04:01 PM

This is the most difficult upgrade I have ever done. Here I am at Hooters playing. PS4 game on my iPad and loving it.

LOL, I never thought I would ever see that the words Hooters and PS4 gaming used in the same sentence.  Tongue

I’m going to have to look up that remote play for iPad.  How does that work exactly?  You got your PS4 powered up at home with game loaded and then link the visuals & sound to iPad?

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Honestly, I have not unboxed my Alienware computer and Switch yet lol. Reason, I don’t want to change from my current systems iPad and PS4 at all.

Ok, here is how remote play works:

1) Go to the iTunes App Store and down load the PS4 remote play app to your iPad.

2) Activate that app on your IPad by clicking on it.

3) Register your PS4 on the IPAD remote program by looking up your PS4 ID code and entering it
4) Thru wi-fi, connect to your PS4 using the remote play app.

5) Once you do this, you can can control your PS4 thru your IPAD, including turning it off.

I will eventually make this change, but for now, I am happy with my PS4 pro and IPAD mini 5.

I am only upgrading because my PC is 7 years old and needs an upgrade. My old PC runs games OK but sucks hard for the internet.

The good news is is that when people ask me what my PC is, it’s a 2020 Alienware Pc and not a 2013 ASUS budget laptop. Also, upgrading both my PC and portable game system at the same time makes sense too, far easier. FYI the Switch will be Nintendo’s most popular system, even more so than the DS.

FYI, I have played over 20 PS4 adventure games using remote play on my IPAD.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top