• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Happy Ramadan

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i wish all a happy holy Ramadan Month ,which it Brings joy and happiness upon Muslims and all the People Around the World.

RAMADAN KAREEM

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Happy Ramadan to you too Advie! Smile I just came back from a week in Turkey. The hotel was preparing for lots of people coming to the seaside for Ramadan.

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thanks Jelena Much, you should had extended you visit to turkey you would have enjoyed Ramadan Traditions in an Islamic country Like Turkey especially the Food Heart , yeah we Fast more than 15 hours but the other 9 we eat like we never ate before and would never eat again Grin, and it is not just because being hungry ,it is due the perfection ,creativity and time in cooking meals to make it up for the time/hours we fasted Sarcastic

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Ramadan kareem, Advie! (Is it still uncool to say “Ramadan mubarak” these days in Egypt?) It is rougher for my co-worker Awish when Ramadan occurs during the summer, but I always encourage her to stay strong. Mini Smile She assures me that the fasting is worth it and looks forward to the evening feast every night.

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thanks Trunkyo (ALLAH AKRAM) , seriously i didn’t think about it that way, but its seem (yes) we try subconsciously to avoid that word somehow (Mubarak) though it IS a blessing word originally! .

we still hear his name in News considering the Old System Corruption, Trials and Prisons Sarcastic  ...

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Advie - 19 July 2012 04:44 PM

i wish all a happy holy Ramadan Month ,which it Brings joy and happiness upon Muslims and all the People Around the World.

RAMADAN KAREEM

Thank you so much Advie. We call it Ramazan in my country, so Ramazan Serif Mubarek Olsun to you Advie. Grin We had a very nice iftar tonight, that my mother prepared.  Grin

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SweetDalilah - 21 July 2012 05:06 PM

We had a very nice iftar tonight, that my mother prepared.  Grin

Thank God for this Gifted Month, and thank your mum for her nice Iftar Yum, i feed myself as i am alone in Cairo while my wife is still in Moscow   Cry

How long is the Day in your country, i mean how many hours (around) you Fast everyday?

Hope its not do long as here , as this Ramadan comes with the longest day since 30 Years!!!!  Cool

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Advie - 21 July 2012 06:15 PM

How long is the Day in your country, i mean how many hours (around) you Fast everyday?

What about the muslims in the northern parts of the world at this time of the year. So far up north that the sun never sets. That’s the case in a quite large area of Sweden at this time of year. There must be some kind of exemption for them or they’ll not eat at all during the entire Ramadan.  Confused

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Muslims in any Place/Part of the world that is not an Islamic as its Constitution. can rely on the nearest geographical Islamic Country,or their hometown if they were not of that part citizens(no matter which) in these issues Shareeaa(The Modest) gives The full choice to the Muslim as long as it does her/him Good .

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Happy Eid Everyone ,
woow that was one Long Ramadan Smile

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2007-06-22

PM

Worth going celibate for?

“This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I’ll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday my friend. Peace.” -Old Tart Toter

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TiAgUh - 18 August 2012 06:02 PM

Worth going celibate for?

yes.

but How odd this Question if i understand correctly!

But anyway in Ramadan that was not a problem for married men As long it is after breakfast.

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2012-08-11

PM

Ramadan Mubarak and Takkabal Allah Minkom, my good sir.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top