• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Introduction Thread

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2013-11-29

PM

Hi all!

Alan here, from Malta, but my gaming buddies know me as Duke Smile I’m 28, and I’ve been into adventure games since my childhood, way back on my Amiga 500 system Grin

I’ve been a passive visitor to this website for a few years now, having used it as a valuable resource for my adventure gaming fix. More interestingly, I’ve recently set up an indie game development startup of my own in Malta, and the very first game we are developing is indeed an adventure game, so I am really thrilled about that! Anyway, I hope to start being a more active member of this community, and perhaps even gain some more inspiration from it.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hey, Duke, welcome!

Love the three-headed monkey avatar! Thumbs Up
But then, back when I played online poker, I used the nickname 3HeadedMonkey for a while, so I may be biased… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-12-09

PM

Hello there! So glad I found a forum like this.

I’m a pretty newish fan of adventure games and visual novels. I’ve enjoyed stuff like Phoenix Wright, Trace Memory and Hotel Dusk, along with 999 and Zero Escape. What’s really gotten me into the P&C genre is Telltale’s recent stuff, The Walking Dead, Back to the Future and The Wolf Among Us in particular. TWD was my all-time favorite game of 2012, and TWMU has shaped up really well, so far. I’ve also played the re-release of Secret of Monkey Island, which was pretty charming (I’ve yet to finish it, though Tongue). I’m hoping to get more into these games and getting to know everyone here, so feel free to say hi. Smile

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2013-11-29

PM

Hi Nudull! TWD was a darn good adventure game indeed; I can’t wait for the second season to release.

Anyway, welcome to the AdventureGamers forum. This makes me no longer the freshest member around here! Grin

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Welcome, Nudull! Good to see another DS-gamer here. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2013-04-25

PM

I know this is late but, welcome Duke!  Hope you’ve been enjoying the forum so far Smile I really like the community here.  It’s also great to see another AG creator!

And welcome Nudull!  Yes it’s absolutely wonderful to see another DS-gamer XD

Games Played: Ace Attorney (PW 1-3, Apollo Justice, Miles Investigation), Hotel Dusk and Last Window, Professor Layton (Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, Lost Specter), 999 and Zero Escape, Walking Dead S1-2, Trace Memory, Area-X, Time Hollow, Ghost Trick, Indian Jones FoA   Currently Playing: Portal 2, PL - Miracle Mask, Dangan Ronpa

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Sirpaul54 - 09 January 2014 02:21 PM

Hello,

My name is Paul. I love all kinds of adventure games; my favorite adventure games have been Grand Theft Auto and God of War. I also write news and reviews about games, so feel free to view my profile page to see my work.

Those are two classics of the genre right there Crazy  Crazy

I smell a fake meat product.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 09 January 2014 03:22 PM

I smell a fake meat product.

I nuke fake meat products. Cool

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-02-10

PM

Hi guys, I’m a programmer living in Toronto. I live with my wife and my 5 month old daughter. My hobies are videogames, playing guitar and bass and photography. I am making music as a hobby.

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2013-04-25

PM

Welcome jahnnexx!  Hope you have a fun time here Smile what games do you like to play?

Games Played: Ace Attorney (PW 1-3, Apollo Justice, Miles Investigation), Hotel Dusk and Last Window, Professor Layton (Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, Lost Specter), 999 and Zero Escape, Walking Dead S1-2, Trace Memory, Area-X, Time Hollow, Ghost Trick, Indian Jones FoA   Currently Playing: Portal 2, PL - Miracle Mask, Dangan Ronpa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top