• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The pet thread

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2006-05-09

PM

tsa - 07 October 2013 08:08 AM

Yes but you know, Annabel can eat all she wants and she just stays thin! Wink

teehee that is what all females want Wink

Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Annabel often tries to push against the ‘teat’ of the drinking bottle, just like she did with her mother five years ago.

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

A few nights ago when I came home from work there was a little teenager cat sitting in the middle of the parking place next to mine.  Since cats, stray or otherwise, are not very common in this neighborhood, I asked him “Are you lost, buddy?”.  Apparently intrigued by the attention, he walked closer to me but stopped just out of reach.  I bent over and put my hand out for him to sniff.  I must have passed the sniff test because he then came close enough for me to give him a quick scratch behind the ears and a rub under the chin which he seemed to enjoy immensely.  Just as I was thinking “I have always wanted a Calico and it might be nice to have a cat around the house again and if I hurry I can just make it to the grocery store before it closes to pick up cat food and cat litter…”, what does teenager cat do but turn around, raise his tail, and spray a big spot on the door of my car!

I told him “Buddy, you just sprayed you way right out of a good home”.

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

But he did that to show you he liked you!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Sage, you’re going to have to surrender your car keys now that your car belongs to that cat… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

TimovieMan - 16 November 2013 08:57 AM

Sage, you’re going to have to surrender your car keys now that your car belongs to that cat… Wink

If it comes down to it, I can reclaim my car feline-style.  My urine may not stink as bad as his, but I can mark my property a lot more and a lot higher up on the door than he did. Grin

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

But would you still want to reclaim your car now that the urine made it a rust bucket?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

TimovieMan - 17 November 2013 08:10 AM

But would you still want to reclaim your car now that the urine made it a rust bucket?

Eh, with as much rain as we get here (53 inches per year on average) a little tinkle on the door isn’t going to make much difference rust-wise.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2013-11-22

PM

tsa - 15 November 2013 05:55 AM

Annabel often tries to push against the ‘teat’ of the drinking bottle, just like she did with her mother five years ago.

That’s just the cutest thing! Heart Eyes Old habits die hard, apparantly. Smile

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Floeffie and Gizmo occasionally have a little love-making session:

That’s usually the point where I fire up YouTube to play either this or this. Grin Cool

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-11-11

PM

I’ve got a little green parrot,i named it Pary Smile) and lil black doggy koko Smile they are very cutee <3

Hate all kind of cats Sealed Lips

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

skydagg - 30 November 2013 05:19 AM

Hate all kind of cats Sealed Lips

Are you allergic to cats, or is there a story there?

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Mr. Curtis sleeping on my lap. He is not our cat but we are cat sitting him for a month. He is 14 years old(grand pa in cat years) and he is one of the sweetest cats ever.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Mr Curtis is adorable! Smile

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Jelena - 23 December 2013 06:44 AM

Mr Curtis is adorable! Smile

Thank you, he is a sweetheart   Smile  He always loves to jump on your lap, starts purring and take a nap there, especially after meal time.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top