• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I hope Keepsake wins, of course, but I would gladly play Camp 1, Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet, The Night of the Rabbit, The Shapeshifting Detective or Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths (that doesn’t mean I am voting for them yet).

I have already played Face Noir and The Dig. The Dig is an overrated game in my humble opinion.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Lady K, remove my votes for Keepsake, Camp 1 and Tony Tough please. If any leader steps through for them, I will rethink about it. Smile

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I vote

The Night of the Rabbit
The Shapeshifting Detective

at least for now.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Yeah… Where is rtrooney?

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I think I sorted out everything for now.

Keepsake (9) - Diego, Walas74, Vegetable Party, Colpet, Lady Kestrel, Mattaukamp, DCast, Advie, TimovieMan

The Dig (7) - LadyKestrel (leader), Jdawg445, Doom, Sefir, DCast, TimovieMan, Baron_Bubba
The Night of the Rabbit (7) - Sefir (leader), Lady Kestrel, DCast, Advie, TimovieMan, Pegbiter, Millenia

The Shapeshifting Detective (6) - Adv_Lvr (leader), Sefir, Luhr28, TimovieMan, Cyfoyjvx, Millenia
Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths (6) - Luhr28, DCast, Karlok, Cyfoyjvx, Pegbiter, TimovieMan

Camp 1 (5) - Advie, Luhr28, DCast, Cyfoyjvx, Pegbiter
Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet (5) - Adv_Lvr (leader), Lady Kestrel, Baron_Bubba, Advie, Cyfoyjvx

Face Noir (4) - Sefir (leader), Luhr28, DCast, Advie

Encodya (1) - Pegbiter

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Fine, fine.. I’ll lead Tony Tough. I’ve played the first couple of hours at least so if it wins I’ll do some more research and maybe play ahead so I know my stuff.

TimovieMan - 03 March 2021 10:12 AM

How long does Spoonbeaks Ahoy take to finish?
My OCD forbids me from playing The Fowl Fleet until I’ve played Spoonbeaks Ahoy… Innocent

From memory? 1-2 hours. From the steam reviews it looks like quite a few others took longer, some reaching 4 hours or even more.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I think now is the moment when Diego completes his masterplan to make Keepsake win and offers himself as a leader Wink

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

How long does Spoonbeaks Ahoy take to finish?

First, you don’t need to pay Spoonpeaks first. The two games have different plot and characters that are separate. However, Spoonpeaks is a very short game and can be finished in 2.5 hours.

❤️

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Oh, what the hell, put me up for The Fowl Fleet as well then.

Alasdair Beckett-King is far too funny for me to not have played his games. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

walas74 - 03 March 2021 03:27 PM

Yeah… Where is rtrooney?

Here. Back in the day when Becky was an active participant, both on adventure as well as casual threads, she/we came up with the concept of playing an adventure and a casual simultaneously. As long as there was a similar theme that encompassed both. The pairing we came up with was Tony Tough on the adventure side and Dreamland on the casual side.

It goes without saying that the concept gained no traction with the adventure purists. What a shame.

As for the current nominations, aside from Tony Tough, there is nothing that either appeals to me or I haven’t played before. Plus, the last two AGCPTs I’ve joined ended unsuccessfully. Go and vote your hearts out. I’ll wait for the next playthrough in hopes a better list presents itself.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

walas74 - 03 March 2021 06:36 PM

I think now is the moment when Diego completes his masterplan to make Keepsake win and offers himself as a leader Wink

Cool
Diego in 2013(!): Keepsake! Keepsake! I’m giving away free cookies to everyone who votes Keepsake!

So yes, Keepsake should finally win after 8 years. But I didn’t like it and don’t want to participate, so it won’t get my vote.
https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/92/P105/#20018

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Karlok - 04 March 2021 03:49 AM

Cool
Diego in 2013(!): Keepsake! Keepsake! I’m giving away free cookies to everyone who votes Keepsake!

What? No cookies this time?

As a representative of the Worldwide Cookie Federation (WCF) I propose that everyone who voted for Keepsake to revoke their votes immediately! Withholding free cookies is not cool. Everyone deserves that sweet crunchy-chewy goodness.

So, now that’s dealt with… anyone willing to vote for Tony Tough in exchange for some freshly baked choc chips?  Cool

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

OK, put me down for Keepsake and The Shapeshifting Detective please.

EDIT: That wasn’t in response to your post Luhr but I am on a diet so maybe it should have been! Smile

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Karlok - 04 March 2021 03:49 AM
walas74 - 03 March 2021 06:36 PM

Cool

So yes, Keepsake should finally win after 8 years. But I didn’t like it and don’t want to participate, so it won’t get my vote.
https://adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/92/P105/#20018

Eight years? Come on, people. Lighthouse won recently after so many attempts, Oknytt too. Now is the chance of doing the same for Keepsake.

I’ll cook Spanish omelette for every voter!

Spanish-omelette

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Intense Degree - 04 March 2021 04:11 AM

OK, put me down for Keepsake and The Shapeshifting Detective please.

EDIT: That wasn’t in response to your post Luhr but I am on a diet so maybe it should have been! Smile

Ok. Did I mention my cookies are special weight loss cookies?

(I’ve heard Spanish omelettes are VERY fattening) Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top