• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz : “Listen: The Forest is Calling” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Note! I don’t want to interfere with any additional screenshots and/or hints this time. But I could offer quiz extension until friday,19.2!
A)Should we end this quiz tomorrow as planned or B)Would you players love a few extra days?
What would be your choice?🤔

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2015-07-23

PM

I’m curious to see the answers myself

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I wouldn’t mind some extra time.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Me too. Was hoping to do a better research this weekend, but failed to Mini Frown

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

During the week I don’t think I will have additional time to do a better search, so this extra time extension doesn’t add anything to me, but it doesn’t subtract anything either.

Therefore, I have no objection if you want to extend the time of the quiz or if the majority of people agree with that.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Two weeks should be more than enough time for all participants. It’s a quiz, not a research project.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 76

Joined 2019-10-03

PM

Renacimiento - 14 February 2021 06:07 PM

During the week I don’t think I will have additional time to do a better search, so this extra time extension doesn’t add anything to me, but it doesn’t subtract anything either.

Therefore, I have no objection if you want to extend the time of the quiz or if the majority of people agree with that.

Same. I think I’m getting close to having identified everything I’m going to, but if other people want more time that’s fine with me. We’re all just having fun, after all!

Former AG staff writer Will Aickman

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Karlok - 14 February 2021 10:43 PM

Two weeks should be more than enough time for all participants. It’s a quiz, not a research project.

For some of us it is, Karlok! Tongue

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Yes, I know it is. For some of us.

You make great quizzes, DarkEye. I’m certainly not criticizing your quizzes, I enjoy them. But that’s all you ever post about. How many games do you actually play?

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Karlok - 15 February 2021 12:42 AM

Yes, I know it is. For some of us.

You make great quizzes, DarkEye. I’m certainly not criticizing your quizzes, I enjoy them. But that’s all you ever post about. How many games do you actually play?

I’m not really sure, what is your point, Karlok?
I’m here ONLY because of quizzes and nothing else. You can freely ignore my quizzes Karlok if they annoys you! (As I will yours from now on)
I play a game or two per year. So not much to talk about.
P.S. If you’re having one of those days, just looking for someone to argue with, you’re out of luck!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

About quiz deadline, it’s 50/50 now. It’s up to eddyc & chrissie.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Renacimiento - 14 February 2021 06:07 PM

^ I’m pretty much in this camp. Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Quiz ends today, 22.00 CET!
That means you players only have 10 hours and 30 minutes to send me your guesses!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DarkEye - 15 February 2021 01:08 AM

I’m not really sure, what is your point, Karlok?

You might not realise how difficult this particular quiz is if you don’t play those games. A top scorer like eddy (who to the best of my knowledge hardly does any research, if any,) only gets half of the pics right.

I’m here ONLY because of quizzes and nothing else.

Fine with me.

You can freely ignore my quizzes Karlok if they annoys you!

Did you miss the part where I said I enjoy them?

I play a game or two per year. So not much to talk about.

That’s a pity. I would be interested.

P.S. If you’re having one of those days, just looking for someone to argue with, you’re out of luck!

You asked for opinions, I gave you mine, which obviously rubbed you the wrong way. I’m not going to argue with you or anybody else, but I will say this: Many years ago I started the quizzes because the pics in the AGSotD thread were becoming too hard for most people. They were easy at first. Over the years everybody’s quizzes became harder and harder. I’m guilty of that too, although I tried not to and often failed. But I still feel the same. If I ever do another quiz (and that’s a very big IF after the last one) it will be a first-post quiz running for just a few days.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

@Karlok -I seriously doubt that eddyc or anyone who is constantly near the top is that good without proper research!
-I wanted to extend this quiz just as it’s one of the hardest I’ve ever posted here!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top