• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabrielKeybordzLady KestrelTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Inspector Waffles

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2018-03-04

PM

Phlebas - 06 May 2020 05:31 AM

A love letter and an insult letter in the same inventory?
Uh-oh.

Duality is an important concept in Inspector Waffles writing.
You know, like cats and dogs Wink

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2018-03-04

PM

Hello,

I’m so happy to share that Inspector Waffles will be released on March 23rd!
Wishlist/Demo on Steam!
Wishlist on GOG!

New sidequest game!

The Inspector Waffles sidequest game, The Kidnapped Catnip, is running, and the prizes (some are physical!) are so good! You can play for free here!

* Every person will get their name in Inspector Waffles’ credits

* Ten people will be randomly chosen to receive a high-quality vinyl sticker of the Inspector Waffles logo

* Five people will be randomly chosen to receive a limited-edition official Cat Town Police Department Inspector’s Notebook

*The first 5 winners will receive the official Notebook + Waffles logo sticker
The first person to complete the final ARG puzzle will get both the physical rewards, PLUS they will name a character in the game

As mentioned, the ARG will be released in parts, one part per week. In the meantime, you’ll want to make sure you are a member of the Inspector Waffles Discord!

Please leave any comments or questions here in the meantime. Otherwise, I’ll have more info on the case very soon!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

This looks awesome.

How does (participating in) the sidequest work?

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2018-11-09

PM

I think I got it right… The checkmark does not flash with cross anymore, but how to confirm your choices? Smile

GRUNND.COM
A game, occasional podcast.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Goloso Games - 14 April 2020 08:05 AM

Thanks a lot to both of you!

Phlebas, I agree, this is an excellent magazine and I am very happy to see my game in it, really proud of it Smile And glad you like it!

Vehelon, you are right, my english is not perfect and having a native speaker is mandatory in the process of making an adventure game. Fortunately, Philip, who does the music of Inspector Waffles, is from England and proofreads my dialogs. The “two pineapples mistake” is from a part of the game he hasn’t proofreaded yet. Thanks for the help anyway, really appreciate Smile If I need any help at some point, if we don’t have time to do everything, I’ll definitively ask you!
And if you like cats and comedy, this is a game for you indeed Smile

I’m playing it now and the writing is very good. For a non-native english speaking adventure game developer that is a rarity!

Nice work!
Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

I don’t know when I’ll get the chance to play the game but I do love my sticker - thanks for that!
Also I’ve just given the game to my sister-in-law for her birthday, since she likes detectives and cats.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Phlebas - 29 April 2021 04:39 AM

Also I’ve just given the game to my sister-in-law for her birthday, since she likes detectives and cats.

She may like detectives and she may like cats, but does that mean she will like cat detectives?  Naughty

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Hey! Congratulations Grin I’m so glad the game is out and gettig rave reviews. I only saw this today, since I haven’t played games nor checked gaming-related news in months, and I can’t wait to get my paws on it. I loved the first chapter!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top