• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What game are you playing right now?

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’ve played the game twice. I expected more to be honest, imo not worth the reviewer’s 5 stars, but it’s fun (I already got laid) and I’m going to play it a few more times to achieve better results. 

Vegetable Party - 04 June 2021 07:49 AM

Karlok, forever striking fear into the hearts of men.

I’ll take that as a complement. Thank you! Innocent

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Total Posts: 1642

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

If i had a soul i would be triggered, but i dont so im not.

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Jdawg445 - 04 June 2021 01:16 PM

Hey, I’m not your enemy. And I bet the author isn’t either.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Karlok - 05 June 2021 10:32 AM
Jdawg445 - 04 June 2021 01:16 PM

Hey, I’m not your enemy. And I bet the author isn’t either.

Oh the author def is. I know whats up, its a serious message hidden behind joking/sarcasm. But the game itself seems cool enough

Total Posts: 844

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

I’m currently playing Strangeland in a miniature CPT (there’s a thread about it), and also Day of the Tentacle for the zillionth time, but this is the first time I’ll be playing it with the developer commentary turned on. So now I can hear the story behind whose idea it was to wash the cart to make it rain (not a bad puzzle, and not a bad story).
If there is a single game that I can be certain will always be a 10/10 in my heart, it’s Day of the Tentacle. And Dance Dance Revolution.

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

I caught your Laverne reference in another thread, made me smile. The puzzle you mention here gets some special attention in Mark Brown’s excellent video on point & click puzzle design, for his Game Maker Toolkit series, just thought I’d drop that here as well.

Part of my new MO.

I’m about to start “Strangeland” and I’ll be getting back to “The Last Express” later on this evening, seeing as I’m home alone and I’m in no mood to cook. Microwave and video games, it is.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I’ve decided to play contradiction spot the liar for the third time because it had a graphical update. I really like the game plus it’s an easy play and I’m still holding out hope for a sequel at some point.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Jdawg445 - 09 June 2021 12:09 PM

I’ve decided to play contradiction spot the liar for the third time because it had a graphical update. I really like the game plus it’s an easy play and I’m still holding out hope for a sequel at some point.

I simply love this game, one of the best FMV games of all time. I’ve played it at least 3 times, it’s a true classic game.

I am playing Overboard again, what a game!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Adv_Lvr - 09 June 2021 10:25 PM
Jdawg445 - 09 June 2021 12:09 PM

I simply love this game, one of the best FMV games of all time. I’ve played it at least 3 times, it’s a true classic game.

I am playing Overboard again, what a game!

Heart

I agree with contradiction, i just wish it had a better last hour and ending. Thats the thing that sort of holds it back for me. Plus straddling the Supernatural line, without ever committing one way or the other fully.

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

It’s a dark and rainy night here in Virginia, so I decided to start playing Phantasmagoria for the first time. So far it’s been very nice. A little love making, some coffee, four breakfasts in a row, washed down with a glass of tap water (wanted to see if I could make the protagonist fat), ogled some portraits, cuddled the cat a little bit, tested out some beds, took a morning stroll along the beach—where I pet a cute dog and ignored some fellow beachwalkers—, played with Madame Zoltar, was serenaded by a piano, tested every bed in the house, and, when one of the beds turned out to be a bit too soft and sticky, was reassured by my husband that everything is okay. I am inclined to believe him, since he once wrote a book called ‘Everything I Need To Know About Life, I Learned From Reading The Entire Garth Marenghi Omnibus Every Night Before Going To Sleep.’
Seriously, he seems like that kind of guy.

So far so good.

Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

Update on Phantasmagoria: Not much is happening, but this is the only game I have ever played that features a real-time potty break. Also, the pinch toward the end of Chapter 1 (it happens in the kitchen) is priceless.
Also also, I’m really digging how you can keep on feeding Adrienne from the fridge. She seems to have a bottomless stomach, and also a bottomless fridge.

Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am playing Yesterday’s Origins for the 3rd time. So, far, loving the game. The puzzles are different and graphics, plot are solid. Glad this game came to IOS.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2021-06-07

PM

Hello guys! It’s gonna be my first post here and I would love to share what I am playing right now.

Since I discovered that Kao the Kangaroo will be released next year, I decided to back in time and play classical platformers from a time when I was just a child who still didn’t find games like Doom or Quake… Grin

Right now I am focusing on Croc and Earthworm Jim (this game is a BLAST!)

I strongly recommend you guys doing the same thing. You would love those games right now.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Lardmen - 13 June 2021 10:50 AM

Hello guys! It’s gonna be my first post here and I would love to share what I am playing right now.

Since I discovered that Kao the Kangaroo will be released next year, I decided to back in time and play classical platformers from a time when I was just a child who still didn’t find games like Doom or Quake… Grin

Right now I am focusing on Croc and Earthworm Jim (this game is a BLAST!)

I strongly recommend you guys doing the same thing. You would love those games right now.

Ummmmmmmm mm………this might be the wrong forum for you……….

Heart  Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top