• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Site Footer in odd position - makes browsing impossible in mobile portrait view

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

The footer of the site appears to get detached from where it’s supposed to render.

When I was browsing on Android at work, the footer basically rendered at the top of the site, covering the main menus. Obviously this made navigating around the site impossible.

I was able to get pages to work a bit better in landscape, but forum posts didn’t wrap properly and were cut off.

I’m seeing some oddities when browsing the site on my desktop now where the footer isn’t fixed to the bottom like it should be (such as when using fast reply).

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Yep, it’s a known problem. Will hopefully be fixed shortly.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

It’s so weird, I’ve been battling with this for a few hours but for some reason (both logged in and logged out) on my Mac in Chrome, Firefox and Safari it works fine..

Made new changes now that look good on my mac, but please let me know if this fixes it! (It’s mindboggling why it’s different on mac vs Windows on so many browsers)

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

CaliMonk - 10 August 2018 02:24 PM

It’s so weird, I’ve been battling with this for a few hours but for some reason (both logged in and logged out) on my Mac in Chrome, Firefox and Safari it works fine..

Made new changes now that look good on my mac, but please let me know if this fixes it! (It’s mindboggling why it’s different on mac vs Windows on so many browsers)

OK, I did find something strange in the end which wasn’t showing on my sessions for some reason. Is it better now?

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Hi Ivo, the issue on my phone is now fixed. I do still get an issue with fast reply on my desktop though - using chrome - where the footer ends up sitting just below the text input field, covering up the submit button (or whatever the button says!).

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

See the issue with fast reply… Will see how I can fix

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top