• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

skeeter_93walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG’s Rock Community

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Motley Crue (SEX) Teaser

it good to see The “Girls,Girls,Girls” Grin Band are Back with Nikki, Tommy, Vince and Mick.

i especially always Loved Sixx Solo Works alone more than his with MC and His book about his sufferings from Addiction many years and how he came out Clean at the end and still Has a lot to give , he seems to be/me the core of the Band.

Balabbermouth Coverage

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Nice to see the Crew back.

Was never their greatest fan, but the new song sound ok.

Not sure how this year is panning out for Rock music.

Marilyn Mansons new Album was great

Linkin Park’s new one sucked.

Smashing Pumpkins….still listening too maybe it will grow on me

(They have never hit the heights of Siamese Dream)

Rush had a new album, but not heard it.

Slash is still a genius with a guitar, but hasn’t had the same success as GnR. His new album is ok.

The one (or three) album i’m looking forward to later the year is the new Green Day multi album. First song has just been released.

And Aerosmith have a new album out later in the year.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Anyone else in love with Muse’s Official London 2012 Olympic Games Song?

Has a pretty decent Queen vibe, but especially the second half of the song is pretty rocky (more so considering it’s the official song for the Olympics). So make that a “Queen Live” vibe. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 17 July 2012 02:53 PM

Rush had a new album, but not heard it.

Are you kidding i thought there is no Rush for looong time, i will be glad if you can confirm that Lucien.

@Movieman i not a fan of Muse at all, i see most of their fans are either Playing bass guitar or in love with their Bassist ... he is amazing no doubt ,
but i dont consider that kind of Bass Groove Technicality for Rock Music, i am more into Harris and Sheehan Style or even more into the Core style of Glenn Hughes. 

thanks,
And Rock On

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Snakes & Arrows (2007)
was my last knowledge for of Rush’s Activities (Studio LPs)

But Thanks Thumbs Up ....
i Looked up Rush’s news and found about last June’s   Clockwork Angels
which had i no recollection about,,,

its also very Nice to read there about it

“Clockwork Angels has received acclaim from critics and fans alike. Classic Rock scored the album a 9/10 and called it Rush’s best release in 30 years”

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Nice thread idea, Advie!

Lucien21 - 17 July 2012 02:53 PM

The one (or three) album i’m looking forward to later the year is the new Green Day multi album. First song has just been released.

Me too! I still haven’t heard their new song yet. Going to check it out now.

EDIT: I like it. Very catchy. Laughing

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Advie - 17 July 2012 08:01 PM

Snakes & Arrows (2007)
was my last knowledge for of Rush’s Activities (Studio LPs)

But Thanks Thumbs Up ....
i Looked up Rush’s news and found about last June’s   Clockwork Angels
which had i no recollection about,,,

its also very Nice to read there about it

“Clockwork Angels has received acclaim from critics and fans alike. Classic Rock scored the album a 9/10 and called it Rush’s best release in 30 years”

Here’s my review of the album. For those allergic to linkage, I liked it. A lot.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,
Probably NOT the kind of guy you think he is.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I had completely forgotten Marilyn Manson has a new album. Will have to listen that one. I was quite a fan decade or so ago. I even went to see him once in this festival, they also had Nine Inch Nails there that year. I pretty much hate festivals but that was a nice one. I should like just opera and classical music so I could sit in my box and sip some champagne Wink.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lee in Limbo - 18 July 2012 12:15 PM

Here’s my review of the album[/url]. For those allergic to linkage, I liked it. A lot.

i might be still come from the desert but i haven’t seen a review for an Album with such detailed description over each song, it reminds me when i tried to apply to The Academy of Cinema, for sound engineering school their and and i failed at the 1st test (from 4) because it was about/asking for writing the music/soundtrack for a screenplay with pen and a paper.

surely now i feel that is not impossible, i waiting to get the LP (Clockwork Angels) and read each song review (again) while listing to it .

nice work Lee

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Advie - 18 July 2012 06:39 PM

surely now i feel that is not impossible, i waiting to get the LP (Clockwork Angels) and read each song review (again) while listing to it .

nice work Lee

An LP Confused Do they still make those?

Maybe you could get it on 8-track or c-90 tape.

LOL

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 19 July 2012 03:02 AM

nice work Lee

LOL

Man you should ask me 1st “do you come for a land down under”

lol… it is just common word,that i used to since dont know ,whenever

P.S: i still have an LP Player with a nice collection for Kiss and Sabbath and Judas too..its my Father’s actually Grin

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Lucien21 - 19 July 2012 03:02 AM

nice work Lee

LOL

I refer to them as albums, but in fact, lots of bands are having their albums pressed on long play vinyl these days. It’s kind of a loss leader, but it’s something bands who are fans of classic 60s/70s/80s music do to commemorate their albums. Plus, the album covers just look cooler. We have a couple of shops around here that cater to that market.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Della Brown

Someone Else

Whoever loves those guys ,  buys him/herself a Dondurma Sarcastic

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Nobody Likes Dondurma ! , ooh !! ... i mean Queensryche ?!

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Advie - 19 July 2012 03:10 AM

P.S: i still have an LP Player with a nice collection for Kiss and Sabbath and Judas too..its my Father’s actually Grin

We still have our old LP player as well and all our old LPs. And several times a year we have LP-night with friends where we have dinner and only play the good old Lps. It’s great to listen to all those albums: Queen, Lou Reed, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Cheap Trick, 10 CC… Heart I can make a really long list! Grin

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Jelena - 23 July 2012 09:01 AM

...Queen, Lou Reed, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Cheap Trick, 10 CC… Heart I can make a really long list! Grin

You have a lovely record collection. Mine is pretty small these days, and consists mainly of relatively obscure stuff like Spoons, Gary Numan, Peter Schilling and Brand X amongst other obscure acts; stuff I couldn’t find on CD back when I bought them (and still had access to a record player). I also have some Yes on vinyl, but not much else. I used to have Kiss and Meatloaf, too. Album covers were the best in the 70s.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top