• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Your top 3 or less folks that you find ‘hot’ just now?

Total Posts: 5804

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

This is truly Just a fun (crass) thread that came to me while I was watching the news & listening to the various politicians trying to stick to their stock answers without actually answering any!
I confess to taking a shine to Matt Hancock (UK Health secretary) as he did try to answer questions without seemingly reading from a script + he’s got a lovely face!
John Fogerty of Creedance Clearwater Revival, a person I’ve always admired, has currently been releasing, during lockdown, footage of him playing along with his children - wonderful.  Heart
There’s no way I can not include Colonel Tom Moore who reaching his 100th birthday has raised at least £30 million for charity.   

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

I find it kind of weird that Dr Anthony Fauci had kind of become a bit of a super star in the US.  I assume it is by mistake kind of.

Undertand this is not the first time Dr Fauci has been like a public figure, or even in the news to where a household name.  He had a history of clashing with an HIV/AIDS whistleblower (for lack of better words, he was an openly gay writer living in New York during the HIV/AIDS initial epidemic,trying to expose it for the epidemic it was becoming. Ned Weeks, I think his name is, there’s a whole movie about it). 

But now Dr. Fauci has lots of fans, and for good reason.

He is willing to contradict and correct the president’s statements, which is especially important when the last 4 years the president has disposed of everyone that has disagreed with him, and surrounded himself by ‘yes men’

This at a time when U.S. Americans need straight facts more than ever.

And he’s the only one of the president’s close advisors that hasn’t made a fool of himself and clash with reporters everyday.  He’s talked one-on-one with countless shows over skype to try and provide the American people with advice and updates on the situation.

Also he’s just a cutie and has ended up on cupcakes to socks, and everything in between because people just love him!

I think Dr. Fauci is ‘hot’ just now Crazy

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Mine is a really odd one.

I don’t suppose I’ve even thought about Sophie Ellis-Bexter for the best part of 20 years. If you’re not British I suppose the chance of you knowing who she is at all is pretty slim but she had some hits a decade or two ago - most famously Groovejet (If This Ain’t Love) and Murder on the Dancefloor. She is the daughter of Janet Ellis of Blue Peter fame.

By chance, I saw someone re-tweeting her having done a series of ‘Kitchen Discos’ recently and I watched the last one where she basically sings Karaoke in her kitchen at home with her children dancing around and just being kids. The song is ‘Our House’ by Madness.

I found it genuinely uplifting and also hugely impressive how good her voice is just messing around at home without proper recording equipment etc.

Also, I am basically the same age as Sophie E-B and I think it is fair to say that she has aged rather better than I have!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

1. My girlfriend
2. ...

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

Vehelon - 02 June 2020 06:15 AM

1. My girlfriend
2. ...

LOL I think it can be that kind of hot,

but maybe OP meant ‘hot’ in a different way?

Unless chrissie has a thing for centennial men, then maybe it’s attractive-hot.

I mostly don’t want to talk about attractive hot because this thread could get gross and weird really quick, but I think it’s hot like, wow that person is great; everyone loves that person right now.

Maybe not.

Either way, tell us about your girlfriend, why do you find her ‘hot just now’?

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Ohh right.. that would make sense. Although, 100 year olds need love too!

We’ve been living on the other side of the world for the past few months due to the virus, and until international travel returns to normal.

What I find hot about her.. well I really admire her for the way she has been supporting me during this time, she’s really easy to talk to and never judges me. She has taught me so much about communicating and accepting difficult feelings and I hope I have been able to support her too, it hasn’t been easy for either of us in this situation.

It kind of makes it hard to think of anyone else as ‘hot’ when you have someone like that in your life Tongue

Total Posts: 5804

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Celebreon - 02 June 2020 07:59 PM
Vehelon - 02 June 2020 06:15 AM

1. My girlfriend
2. ...

LOL I think it can be that kind of hot,

but maybe OP meant ‘hot’ in a different way?

Unless chrissie has a thing for centennial men, then maybe it’s attractive-hot.

I used the word ‘Hot’ as you can interpret it in a few ways e.g. someone you find attractive, someone good with energy, a controversial person that causes a lot of disagreement or discussion, a new & exciting person etc….. whatever meaning you choose (you can mix & match or overlap) as long as it’s relevant to you at the present time. 

My choices all fall into the ‘good with energy’ category ......  Laughing  no, I don’t have a thing for centennial men!

Intense Degree - 02 June 2020 04:59 AM

I don’t suppose I’ve even thought about Sophie Ellis-Bexter for the best part of 20 years….......

By chance, I saw someone re-tweeting her having done a series of ‘Kitchen Discos’ recently and I watched the last one where she basically sings Karaoke in her kitchen at home with her children dancing around and just being kids. The song is ‘Our House’ by Madness.

Yes, I saw that too Intense Degree - so a ‘good with energy’ example?
Vehelon’s girlfriend- ‘attractive’ + ‘good with energy’?

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

LMAO @ chrissie sorry for picking on you, but I agree it’s really awesome when someone with such longevity is trying to still do good in our world, like Col Moore.

It reminds me of this one woman, who, when asked about the secret to her longevity, she replied that she smoked and drank heavily with each meal.  I don’t think that qualifies as hot, but it certainly was inspirational XD

Vehelon:

That sounds super-hot.  It’s really hard to be introspective, and grow as a person.
Even moreso to support someone else and facilitate or guide that growth!
I’m the biggest softy-romantic in the world.  That is really beautiful to me.

So are you going to travel to visit her, she travel to visit you, meet in the middle?

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

Celebreon - 01 June 2020 06:25 PM

But now Dr. Fauci has lots of fans, and for good reason.

Rep. Jim Jordan approaching the much beloved Dr. Fauci:
You know, you made comments on dating, baseball and everything you can imagine [and] you’ve just said mass gatherings increased the spread. I’m just asking you again—should we try to limit the BLM protests?”
After much pressure, Dr. Fauci answered:
“I think… I would leave that to people who have more of a position to do that.”

It’s easy to be celebrated by the media (ie the masses) when you don’t push back against their agenda, oh sexy Bangaa.

...And CatboyKami is certainly hot!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top