• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04Veoviswalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The astrology thread

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2021-04-22

PM

I’ve read a lot of theories about astrology. I think that most astrology predictions are fake because if we look attentively at all of them, a significant majority of forecasts are repeating in time. In other words, they are the same. I understand that it’s only my opinion, but the most significant is the meaning of numbers. My favorite number is 5. I was happy when I found out that this number came from angels. I think that it’s essential to believe in something.

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

Brytongi - 22 April 2021 06:33 AM

I’ve read a lot of theories about astrology. I think that most astrology predictions are fake because if we look attentively at all of them, a significant majority of forecasts are repeating in time. In other words, they are the same.

For example? Do you mean to say the astrological forecast for 30th April 2021 is the same “time” as 30th April 2020, and therefore should look the same? Is this true for meteorology and weather forecasting as well?

Total Posts: 7420

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

MatthiasEllis - 04 February 2023 01:04 PM

I love everything that’s connected with astrology! I’m a Scorpio with the moon in Sagittarius.

Great! Do you also play adventure games?

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 4247

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Why are you laughing, Mr Aquarius? He’s gone and now we’ll never know…

Total Posts: 4247

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Now that MatthiasEllis is gone I reckon we’ll need a lot of mental strength to continue our lives as if nothing happened.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The username itself was already an indication, and the posting in old threads is a second indication. Then it’s only a matter of time before a dodgy link appears in one of their posts and they get themselves banned as the spammers they are.

Nothing related to astrology or clairvoyance, just mod common sense. Grin Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 510

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

zobraks - 06 February 2023 01:02 PM

Now that MatthiasEllis is gone I reckon we’ll need a lot of mental strength to continue our lives as if nothing happened.

I agree. It’s going to be extra difficult because Mercury is in retrograde.

AKA Charo

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 06 February 2023 01:02 PM

Yes, but I am Pisces. Strength is not one of my strengths. Frown

TimovieMan - 06 February 2023 01:55 PM

The username itself was already an indication, and the posting in old threads is a second indication. Then it’s only a matter of time before a dodgy link appears in one of their posts and they get themselves banned as the spammers they are.

Nothing related to astrology or clairvoyance, just mod common sense. Grin Tongue

Spoilsport! We were having fun.  Tongue

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top