• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

kanaifuwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Pet and Animal Thread

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-11-02

PM

Okay, now it’s the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-11-02

PM

I have 2 puppies and I’m planning to buy a playpen for them. I was looking for a playpen that is easy to transport and carry around because I travel all over the place with my pets. Do you have any suggestion?

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Any wild dog that can give rabies is a BIG no, scary shit, even more than African Lion
Cats are my fav pets, in past i had all kinds of pets even Tiger and leopard

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

nomadsoul - 07 November 2017 08:55 PM

Any wild dog that can give rabies is a BIG no, scary shit, even more than African Lion

Cruel. Tigers and leopards are not meant to be kept as pets.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

cyfoyjvx - 07 November 2017 10:06 PM

Why not, why they get elitist favors which normal cats in cat family dont?

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

nomadsoul - 07 November 2017 11:40 PM
cyfoyjvx - 07 November 2017 10:06 PM

Why not, why they get elitist favors which normal cats in cat family dont?

Dude, cats are domesticated to live with people away from their families. Lions and tigers aren’t. You shouldn’t keep them as pets.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

cyfoyjvx - 09 November 2017 03:49 AM

Dude, cats are domesticated to live with people away from their families. Lions and tigers aren’t. You shouldn’t keep them as pets

where is the law ? Where its written? When you say you should not

Total Posts: 247

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

nomadsoul - 09 November 2017 05:17 AM
cyfoyjvx - 09 November 2017 03:49 AM

Dude, cats are domesticated to live with people away from their families. Lions and tigers aren’t. You shouldn’t keep them as pets

where is the law ? Where its written? When you say you should not

It depends where you live. In many places in the US, as an example, owning a wild cat as a pet IS illegal. (All but 8 states according to a quick Google search.)

I’ve no idea what the laws are in other countries.

It strikes me as a bad idea in general, though, since they don’t have the long history of domestication that housecats do (and are generally much larger and stronger), and therefore can still be quite dangerous or unpredictable under the wrong circumstances. Also, it can be very difficult to find a vet who will treat them, and having a pet without having access to medical care for them is, IMHO, irresponsible.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Mister Ed - 09 November 2017 11:38 AM

It strikes me as a bad idea in general, though, since they don’t have the long history of domestication that housecats do (and are generally much larger and stronger), and therefore can still be quite dangerous or unpredictable under the wrong circumstances. Also, it can be very difficult to find a vet who will treat them, and having a pet without having access to medical care for them is, IMHO, irresponsible.

Sure, but in my opinion animal brothels in europe are worse and one of the most inhumane thing i can think of, google can bring up countries and yes it changes from country to country

Plus healthcare in US is even worst and insufficient for Humans let alone animals
Argument of cruelty also don’t hold up when you have documentaries of millions if not billions of chickens,cows,pigs etc slaughtered for processed food
More ironically cat food, i mean my cat eats chicken and fish food, how about cruelty of killing chicken and fish for cat or dogs, which benchmark is defining importance of life of one animal over other?

Every creature is living at the expense of other, directly or indirectly so cyvxhsa bait was just hypocritical and weak

Total Posts: 247

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Well, if I’m understanding you correctly (and I may not be) I think I still disagree with you, and think your counterpoints are either weak or largely irrelevant. However, I also think an extended debate of the point wouldn’t profit anybody, so I’m happy to simply leave it at that.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Yup holier than thou debates go nowhere, onus is on one who starts it

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top