• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG’s Rock Community

Total Posts: 5804

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Mine too!  Thumbs Up

Lady Kestrel - 10 September 2020 04:58 PM

I did love listening to CCR:
“Tangerines and elephants are playin’ in the band.
Won’t you take a ride on a flyin’ spoon?
Wonderous apparitions provided by magicians,
Doot doot do lookin’ out my back door.”

You actually managed to catch the lyrics Lady Kestrel!  Thumbs Up

CCR have been and still are one of my favourite bands - Bad Moon Rising was my favourite to pretend I was a Pan’s Person to ‘dance’ to.  Laughing

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Lady Kestrel - 10 September 2020 04:58 PM
Advie - 10 September 2020 04:41 PM

i must admit that i am so jealous of the generations of the 60-70(s), they had the best of everything.

Well, maybe not fashion sense.  Laughing

At least better than the 80s, nothing is worse than 80s fashion sense…

And CCR is good for sure Smile

Total Posts: 5553

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

chrissie - 15 September 2020 11:03 AM

You actually managed to catch the lyrics Lady Kestrel!  Thumbs Up

Almost!  I just noticed I typed tangerines instead of tambourines.  Meh

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

RIP Master!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Long live Gracie

been on her discography for the past week, AMazINg

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Ever since his appearance on the Graham Norton Show recently, I’ve been listening to Michael Kiwanuka a lot.

I knew who he was, since the song Home Again was a solid hit here several years ago, and I liked that song, but I never really listened to anything else he made. Until his performance at the Graham Norton show completely blew me away.

“Cold Little Heart” has become my favourite song of his, and I consider it an absolute masterpiece! I particularly love the David Gilmour vibes I get off the first half of the song…

The musicians he surrounds himself with are absolutely top-notch, and his use of backing vocalists is very much on point. Splendid artist!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

This clip I was pointed to from another forum and I found it rather interesting although I’d prefer it if it was “live” but that wouldn’t be possible under the circumstances. I will be looking further when I get a few spare minutes.

Women In Kilts - Sort Of (safe for work and anywhere else really)

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That has actually already popped up in my YouTube recommendations before. Grin
Not the first time I’ve seen it. Innocent

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

my friends, neighbors, and co-producers from Cairo with their first recorded Original material, chapeau!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Advie - 17 May 2021 03:34 PM

my friends, neighbors, and co-producers from Cairo with their first recorded Original material, chapeau!

that video is intense. I’m listening to the song at low volume now, I like it. It probably needs to be turned up to eleven, though.

Do you live in a creative neighbourhood or is it coincidence?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

not precisely, Cairo is a very big city, but we happen to live in the same area now and not so long ago, imean being neighbors and music producers altogether ‘is a coincidence” we happen to be friends long before we took this music career thing

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Awesome! Smile

I noticed the link in your signature and checked out the stuff you’ve put online as well. It’s really good. “Revolution: MindCrime (Demo)”, “Just Past”, “Rivermind” and “Wizard n’ Glass” are probably my favourites. People mentioned the quality of the music in our current CPT (“Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy”), this stuff is on par at least.

Most of it seems to be from 2010, 2011, from what I can tell. Any place where we could check out your most recent work?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i dont really have much time to record new stuff (originals) recently, really, all my new work is mostly live performances.
but I have thrown this Bonjovi cover up my channel a few months back, so basically it is my lastest.

also remastered this old (original) track, created a new (anime) video of it

Thanks, man for your kind words, much appreciated

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

You’re good at what you do. Smile

I’m more about blasting out power chords and yelling at things, but I really like more refined playing (I just don’t do it myself). I can play the riff to “Cirice”, not sure if that counts.

I’m listening to the the atmospheric songs again today, very cool. I can picture a scene from an adventure game when I listen to something like “Wizard ‘n Glass”.

Also nice to let my mind drift away after a rough day at work.

If you record something new, please share!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

The Oz is back

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top