• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

These Presidential debates…

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

…are a riot! Gasp  

I’ve just finished watching the debate and it was hilarious seeing these two Epstein buds going at it like demented ol’ fellas! But, I have to say the highlight was when Biden brought up Charlottesville yet again.

A ton of BLM and AntiFa protests ending up in rioting, looting and violence, Rojava-like anarchic states popping up, entire hoods being ravaged by gangs and worldwide black-on-white crimes going through the roof… yet here they are wasting their breath on a 3 y.o. prescribed incident by the police and their Mayor.

American politics—I love thee. Who else has watched the entire thing?

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

Really, no one saw the debate? Mr. Joe career politician & two-term vice president Biden blurted out that he decided to run for the oval office because of Charlottesville… This deserves a big collective guffaw!

Or are politics a big no-no around here?

Total Posts: 5553

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Please don’t stir the pot, Maroko.  This is a gaming site with members from all over the world and many differing opinions, and we’re all dealing with things we never thought we’d have to.  We’d much rather argue about the games we play, so please let it be.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

Okay, I understand. Thanks for the heads up. I saw stuff on politics sprinkled here and there in this section, so I figured it’d be fine seeing as I haven’t written anything that controversial. It’s sad that we have to keep tiptoeing nowadays due to sensitive souls, but oh well…

At least I can guarantee that I’m a cute as heck pot stirrer! 

Hee-hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Maroko - 01 October 2020 06:05 PM

Okay, I understand. Thanks for the heads up. I saw stuff on politics sprinkled here and there in this section, so I figured it’d be fine seeing as I haven’t written anything that controversial. It’s sad that we have to keep tiptoeing nowadays due to sensitive souls, but oh well…

You’re actually looking at this from a totally “me, me, me” point of view and that includes the TV bit below.

It’s not about what you post in this instance but how you followed it up and, to put it not too politely, in a bloody rude manner.
If people don’t respond then it’s because they’re not interested - there’s no ulterior motive.
Just remember, the world doesn’t revolve about you and, in anything, you can be quite simply wrong. Just accept it and don’t go out of your way to disparage other forum members.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

Jabod - 02 October 2020 06:52 AM

It’s not about what you post in this instance but how you followed it up and, to put it not too politely, in a bloody rude manner.
If people don’t respond then it’s because they’re not interested - there’s no ulterior motive.
Just remember, the world doesn’t revolve about you and, in anything, you can be quite simply wrong. Just accept it and don’t go out of your way to disparage other forum members.

Let me introduce to you the concept of bumping your own thread, which isn’t advised against in the forum rules and in a dead-ass section like Chit Chat can do wonders. I mean, it got you to reply, didn’t it?

Admin’s suggestion was to basically take into account other users’ (currently weaken) feelings in order to maintain peace around these parts so it’s actually about “you, you, you” innit. And I’m not wrong else people would counter with something without sugarcoating it, i.e., not what you did.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Maroko - 02 October 2020 10:50 AM
Jabod - 02 October 2020 06:52 AM

Let me introduce to you the concept of bumping your own thread, which isn’t advised against in the forum rules and in a dead-ass section like Chit Chat can do wonders. I mean, it got you to reply, didn’t it?

Admin’s suggestion was to basically take into account other users’ (currently weaken) feelings in order to maintain peace around these parts so it’s actually about “you, you, you” innit. And I’m not wrong else people would counter with something without sugarcoating it, i.e., not what you did.

Well, I shall leave it there as you’re coming across as an egocentric spoilt brat who thinks that the world revolves around herself and doesn’t actually appear to be able to comprehend criticism of what she writes and how she comes across.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

Jabod - 02 October 2020 10:58 AM

Well, I shall leave it there as you’re coming across as an egocentric spoilt brat who thinks that the world revolves around herself and doesn’t actually appear to be able to comprehend criticism of what she writes and how she comes across.

You haven’t critized what I wrote but only how, dearest fragile granny 🤣

Total Posts: 5553

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Another name for pot stirrer is troll, Maroko.  Let’s end this now.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top