• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalefurgottenIronCretinJdawg445kanaifurtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

WARNING: Don’t purchase from Adventureshop anymore*

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

It must be shut down, It seems like a deserted place; the third time I buy from it and always their products have critical issues, crashes or even don’t run.

But now it’s even worse the customer service doesn’t reply, I sent three reports/mails, but NADA!.

Here is a report for Perry Rhodan Crashes and they are still selling it while no one who bought ever worked it out!

“Adventure Shop seem to be doing themselves no favors whatsoever at the moment”, Jabod upon Foinikas complain for their unclickable links

TLJ problems that weren’t solved

Adventureshop does not contact the publisher/Developer to fix an Issue they tell go contact them yourself, or in other word Go F*** yourself

another problem concerns Adentureshop Gray Matter!

and other concerns Black Mirror!

And those are just some little number of reports here at Adventuregamers, if I gather all the complaints here and around/through the net, it would be endless!!.
I wonder by common sense; why would anyone go ask for help from players and forum members here or there, if the supplier (adventureshop) can contain their complains in the 1st place.. It’s they JUST don’t care! (Or at least anymore).
And that explains why our site had abandoned it, or i like to think so;  Adventuregamers/site would not jeopardize its reliability for adventureshop foolishness and restless efforts toward its customers .

There (if anyone noticed) are NO new updates/new AGs there for a big while now, it’s like a forgotten place still just around by itself, with no one administrating it!.

At last; seems buying from adventure shop is like buying from a street salesman that you would never find or be able to encounter again.

Spread the word and help ppl who are about losing their money into buying digital copies from there, when there is NO ONE to apply any after-sale-service.
Dealing with Adventureshop became like dealing with an old abandoned robotic format.

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

This is neither a hint request, nor a technical problem.

You know our own relationship with the adventureshop ceased over a year ago, so you’re not going to accomplish anything by posting this here.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top