• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Here? Introduce Yourself

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Welcome Sean, those are great games you have selected. I am looking forward to reading your posts!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Welcome! Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2014-04-13

PM

Hi!

My name’s Falko, and I’ve been lurking for several years. I will release my company’s first adventure game this year which is quite exciting, and that means I will hopefully actually have some time to participate in some threads in the future, rather than just watching the action from a dark corner. Wink

Greetings from Melbourne Australia, where there is no other weather than ‘scorching hot and dry’ and ‘raining cats and dogs’.

Falko, Lead Punk at Insert Disk 22 and making the game Born Punk
Steam Page | GOG Page | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Website

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2021-02-21

PM

Hi all! I’m a 27-year-old library student, been into story-heavy games for a long time, recently got more seriously into adventure games as I’m realising the wealth of interesting and varied games there are in this genre. Mostly been exposed to Lucasarts games so far, just finished playing the Blackwell series and I’m really blown away. Excited to discover much more Smile

Total Posts: 5553

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Welcome, Sparrowtm & Beable!

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2020-08-13

PM

beable - 21 February 2021 08:17 PM

just finished playing the Blackwell series and I’m really blown away.

Hey Beable! I also just played through the Blackwell series last year and was equally blown away. Have you checked out Unavowed yet? Same creator, same universe, similar feel. And it’s got a bunch of super experimental bits to it that make it feel fresh and surprising!

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2021-02-27

PM

Hello everyone,

I’ve been a fan of Adventure Gamers’ forums for a while now and have decided to join the community. So happy gaming to all. We’re going to have a lot of fun together.

I represent “Brave Giant”, a development company from Novi Sad, Serbia that has been creating premium quality video-games for casual gamers since 2008.
Some of our most famous games include Hidden investigation, Family Mystery, Demon Hunter, Tiny Tales, Ghost Files and our latest award winning game Family Mysteries2: Echoes of Tomorrow.

Maybe you’ve heard of us, maybe not, but I’m looking forward to reading your reviews, comments and gaming experiences.

If there are any hidden object casual gamers here, you definitely want to check us out.

Can’t wait to interact with you all.

Lot’s of love from all of us brave giants Laughing  Kiss

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2021-03-04

PM

Hello people! I’m new here c: Glad to join you!!

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2021-03-11

PM

Hi everyone, I am also new here.

be safe stay healthy

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hello, and welcome!

What are your favourite adventure games?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 834

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

Been posting here for a few weeks now, after lurking the forums for a couple of years and using the site for reviews perhaps since its inception.

Here’s a bit about me.

I love playing adventure games, and love talking about them just as much. My earliest adventure game memories are games like King’s Quest 4, Conquest of the Longbow, and Hugo’s House of Horrors. At the time, I didn’t distinguish between genres much.  King’s Quest, Commander Keen, Wolfenstein 3D, they were all just games that I loved. Much of my adult gaming life has been spent going back to those adventure game series of my youth and actually finishing them. It’s been a lot of fun and very satisfying.

When I’m not playing computer and console games, I enjoy bike riding, hiking, kayaking, reading, writing, playing board games, playing Dance Dance Revolution, playing with cool toys, and more but this isn’t a biography.

For work, I own and operate a specialty toys and games store in Virginia, where I recently moved, and also work remotely helping out my bicycle shop in New Jersey, which I opened with my dad 10 years ago.

Favorite adventure games are Day of the Tentacle, Conquest of the Longbow, and Quest for Glory IV…off the top of my head…that list could go on and on.

Favorite video games in general include…Chrono Cross, DDR, Super Mario World, *anything* starring Wario, Dragon Quest series, Soul Calibur, Ring Fit Adventure, and many many others—especially rhythm games!

Happy to talk about any of these things, just send a pm!

- Mike

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2021-04-16

PM

all hi! )

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2021-04-17

PM

Hey,

My name is Cristian and I love to play and make strategy & tactical games.

I also have a passion for pixel art.

Thank you for accepting me here!

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

That is a lot of new people and thats a good thing. Welcome all!

Crazy

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top