• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Here? Introduce Yourself

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2020-06-09

PM

Unless you’ve already played them, I recommend Spider And Web, and So Far.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2020-06-28

PM

Hello everyone!

I’m new to “pure” adventure games; the thing is that I mostly play military themed stuff (FPS, RTS, flight games, you name it) but recently noticed, after playing Metro Exodus and re-re-replaying the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy and Boiling Point, that I enjoyed the adventure parts more than the firefight ones… and I figured I should look for more games in that style. Which is what brought me here!

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

Interesting.  I’m gonna think about what games I should recommend based on your history of games listed here,

but more importantly, Welcome to you Strela_9!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-07-16

PM

Hello, everybody! I am Sylus, very nice to know you! I am New to the forum, I like singing, dancing and playing games. Hope we can make friends and talk anything here! Finally, wish you enjoy the day! Thanks a lot!!!!

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

Hi, Sylus, and welcome! Singing and dancing is great. Smile What are some of your favourite games?

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-08-10

PM

Dear Editor, This is the Fırat speaking. (Did you catch the reference?) Laughing

Hi all! I love gaming and ofc also adventure games. I’m 23 yo and developing a 2D adventure game called Crowalt, with a team of 4. I needed to be in the same atmosphere with people like you, the real adventurers of long years. So, I’m here and happy. Smile

And can’t wait to get to know bunch of amazing people!

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-06-29

PM

hi everyone!

i’m new here and looking forward to discussing with you all Laughing

i’ve been gaming since the Commodore 64 and i prefer adventure games Grin

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2020-09-03

PM

Hi Everyone!

I’m FaNaTiC, an extremely long-time lurker. I was surprised recently to learn that I didn’t actually have an account. I’m mostly big on the old LucasArts + Sierra games, with something different thrown in every now and again.

I’ve been absent from gaming or the adventure gaming community for a while (Life, right?), but I’m learning to find my way back in. Looking forward to picking up some old favourites and trying out some of the newer recommended ones soon.

Currently playing through Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders for the first time. Looking forward to the challenge of doing it the “old-fashioned way”. Hoping to kick my brain back into gear.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-05-15

PM

Hey everyone,  doesn’t look like anyone has been in here in a while…cough…lots of cob webs Smile 

Anyhow, I am Randell, I am a game developer and of course I like to play games as much as I can.  Cool

Have a happy dumb fun day!
Giggle Horse Games

Have a Super happy dumb fun day!
Randell Trulson

Giggle Horse Games

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

Randell Trulson - 29 September 2020 01:23 PM

Hey everyone,  doesn’t look like anyone has been in here in a while…cough…lots of cob webs Smile

I’m taking care of that but gimme a break man I only have 20 fingers here!!

Can’t wait for your Absolute Zero, it’s not every day we get to see a game 33 years in the making Cool

Joined 2020-10-19

PM

Hey, adventurers! I’m an indie games gang member and avid adventure games lover (team Siberia!).
Currently working on my own project Frequency: Chernobyl and playing indie narrative-driven games.

What if Firewatch happened in Chernobyl?

Joined 2020-11-08

PM

Hi my name is jerin,

I am new here so please be nice to me and welcome me.

I am a game lover, Hopefully, I get lots of games related information from this forum.

So nice to meet you all of my new friends.

Total Posts: 5804

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi Jerin & welcome to Adventure Gamers! What attracted you to this site in the first place & what are your favourite games?  Smile

Joined 2020-11-25

PM

Hello everyone my name is Sofia and I am 22 years old, after work I like to hang out in toys, I will be happy to communicate!  Innocent

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-12-02

PM

Hello, I’m Sean. I’m 26, from Scotland and I am a musician/carer. I’ve always loved adventure games in all of their various forms, and am excited to find a place to discuss them with like-minded people. I especially prefer games that are very unique and tell great stories (favourites this year being: Paradise Killer, Lair of the Clockwork God, and Tales from Off Peak City vol.1).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top