• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Happy Fathers Day

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Happy Fathers Day to all Dads in the U.S and England.  Hope you all have a great day with your families. Smile

Post edited (x4) for the Euros (not including Brits), Egyptians & Lucien - Confusing Confused

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I dont know about that, even if, my dad’s birthday coming after almost a week , i am not gonna buy him two gifts in less than 10 days, unless there Son’s day too Grin
seriously we only Have a Mothers day. as she the most important of any family)))

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Father’s Day was last week in Belgium. Wink

For my very first Father’s Day (well, according to the missus - since TimovieDaughter isn’t born yet, I don’t really count it as ‘official’ yet), the missus gave me Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D for the 3DS. And an ‘I love dad!’ drink cup for the baby girl. Tongue

Anyway, happy Father’s Day to all dads around the world!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Father’s day was awhile ago too, here in Denmark (June 5th). Congratulations on the sweet game for the 3DS, TimovieMan!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Today is Fathers Day in the UK so I throw disdain at your US centric posting. Pah!!

Happy Fathers day to UK fathers.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Strange how Father’s Day seems to vary more by celebrating country than Mother’s Day Tongue We have it in November.

Well, happy father’s day to all the Adventure fathers here Smile

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Lucien21 - 16 June 2013 03:47 PM

Today is Fathers Day in the UK so I throw disdain at your US centric posting. Pah!!

.......obviously you didn’t see the evolution of this post.  Pah!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Bonsai - 16 June 2013 06:30 PM
Lucien21 - 16 June 2013 03:47 PM

.......obviously you didn’t see the evolution of this post.  Pah!

Now you have made it worse by saying England instead of UK.  Pan

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Can’t we all just get along???

Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top