• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Scott Murphy accepted My friendship on FB but AL sent me a PM ..

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

asking “do i know you from somewhere ?”. should i Lie (of course that is so stupid) or should say something like flattering him , or maybe try to make out any conversation that i had the chance to get his attention maybe about Reloaded ...or i Might just say “No Sir, though i wish” !

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Just say you’re a big fan and you love his games. If he doesn’t want to share his Facebook profile with you then sub to his Twitter. Don’t you dare lie to the glorious Al Lowe!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Why would you even consider lying??? Confused

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 05 March 2013 03:01 PM

Why would you even consider lying??? Confused

hey its AL,  he was behind my 1st Joy with adventure gaming plus a 25 years of Love and infatuation, beside didnt Larry Lie Many Occasions lol…

ok,Seriously ;
i considered .. but i would not !

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i wish i could explain how much he means to me, but then i will sound like the lady at Stephen King’s Misery novel “ I am your Number#1 fan ” lol

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

That guy is awesome,
yeah i found his reply after 2 months almost ... but he just made my day or the rest of it

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top