• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445nouramrfouad94

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Cypher:A Cyberpunk Text Adventure - Hints thread

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-09-12

PM

Unfortunately, the parser responds “Be more specific with your command”
I’ve also tried climb inside hoovercar but the result is the same.
It might be because the driver rolled up his window after i attacked him.

(You are now hanging from the police patrol door while it deadly spins around without control).

The description of the scene suggest that there are other windows than the driver’s window but i haven’t been able to interact with them so far.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

Gegueure - 13 September 2012 09:01 AM

Unfortunately, the parser responds “Be more specific with your command”
I’ve also tried climb inside hoovercar but the result is the same.
It might be because the driver rolled up his window after i attacked him.

(You are now hanging from the police patrol door while it deadly spins around without control).

The description of the scene suggest that there are other windows than the driver’s window but i haven’t been able to interact with them so far.

Have you tried to get inside several times?

35% OFF CYPHER—Two flavors:

Leave a message in the voice of Sean Connery:
Leave a message in the voice of The Connery

Leave a message in the voice of The Bane:
Leave a message in the voice of TheBane

Both get a 35% discount!

Hurry up before the promo ends!

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-09-12

PM

It appears i had not retried the “get inside” command specifically. I am now unstuck Smile

Thank you Mr. Cabrera, you guys really watch after your game don’t you? haha! Everywhere on the internet that speaks about your game, you are there to answer!
Thanks for a so-far thrilling Text Adventure.  Laughing

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

Gegueure - 14 September 2012 10:42 AM

It appears i had not retried the “get inside” command specifically. I am now unstuck Smile

Thank you Mr. Cabrera, you guys really watch after your game don’t you? haha! Everywhere on the internet that speaks about your game, you are there to answer!
Thanks for a so-far thrilling Text Adventure.  Laughing

No problem! We want to give players the best experience so we are out there trying to help them with whatever we can (without spoiling the adventure). We know and understand text adventures can become a bit frustrating at times, specially when the parser is custom built and moves away from the usual “north, south, north, south, take note, north, north, north, open door, use radio, north, north, use flashlight, north” but you have to break windows, lock doors before someone comes inside your apartment, show other characters stuff from your inventory (like a taser), use phones, etc. It gets very difficult at times.

You can also head over our forums (cabrerabrothers.com/forums) and talk with several players who beat the game twice (some even four times in a row!)

Thanks for the kind words! That’s exactly what we were after, a sci-fi thriller!

Both get a 35% discount!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-10-21

PM

Hi, I am stuck at Melinda’s pleasure booth. I simply can’t get outside. I unlocked and opened east door but now with “go east” command I get only “You can’t go that direction” message. Is it game bug or am I doing something wrong?

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

Steambot - 21 October 2012 10:27 AM

Hi, I am stuck at Melinda’s pleasure booth. I simply can’t get outside. I unlocked and opened east door but now with “go east” command I get only “You can’t go that direction” message. Is it game bug or am I doing something wrong?

Well, I would say you need to step outside since that’s how you got in there in the first place. I know, the parser is limited. We listened and we are working on a better parser for the next one. ;-)

Both get a 35% discount!

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-08-05

PM

Goldeneye - 11 September 2012 01:05 PM

I am stuck in the sewers. How to get past the cockroaches?

Use C-gun on their hive, now hundreds of mutant roaches are set free in the water so you have to run away from them. Go west, north (if i remember correct) to Sealed Room. There you will see manhole on the floor. Use crowbar on it which will open manhole for mutant roaches to fall into carried by the water stream. You will maybe have to use wait command.

I’m stuck later in the sewers, can’t get past the Sentry Gun in Octagonal room. Any ideas?

Joined 2013-08-05

PM

Darum - 09 September 2012 01:58 PM

Got to Sarah’s capsule in the hotel, how i’m supposed to end the phone conversation? Already asked everything I could think of..

You need to ask Smith what does he want, and after that you agree to his conditions. You are done talking to him after he hangs up on you.

Joined 2013-08-05

PM

paulfiction - 09 September 2012 11:19 AM

im stuck at the club, with the club, with sarah and “matt” and 2 retrievers any ideas?

Ask Sarah to help you, she will hand you the gun she silently stole from Matt (by-passer) earlier.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-09-23

PM

For those who are still interested in this game (I’m maybe the only one :p), I did a walkthrough video of the game.

Enjoy!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top