• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Is it possible to get 500 points in Police Quest IV?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-12-18

PM

I’d like to find out if the score counter in Police Quest 4 goes as high as 500, as unlike with most Sierra games there is no maximum score total shown. When I first played the game years ago around 2005, the highest point score I could get was 424. When I played the game in 2008 I achieved a score of 457 which I achieved by just talking to everyone, using the notepad, examining everything I could, etc. I noticed in some recent Youtube playthroughs that scores were going into the 470-480 point range, and now there is a point list on GameFAQs which takes the score all the way up to 493, although the author admits that 3 of these points may be a glitch. Has anyone ever found these missing points and achieved a score of 500? If not, what’s the highest score you’ve reached?

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-04-01

PM

Hello there,

Apparantly this fella gets a total of 503 points:

This could explain the the 3 extra points from the glitch you mentioned.
I haven’t verified it myself, but perhaps it’s worth a look.

Regards,

B.M.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-12-18

PM

Thanks for your reply B.M. I hadn’t noticed that playthrough but since my last post I played through the game a few more times and managed to get a maximum of 505 points. I’m sure it’s possible to get more but I’m fine with that total for now.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top