• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

lakerz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Runaway: A Road Adventure Windowed Mode

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2005-07-01

PM

Does anyone know if this game can be forced into windowed mode with any program (i.e. dxwnd)? I’d like to make a video walkthrough for it, but Action! won’t let me record it in full screen because the game keeps forcing Windows Aero off.

“When government surveillance and intimidation is called “freedom from terrorism” or “liberation from crime”, freedom and liberty have become words without meanings.”
~ Chad Dumier, “Deus Ex”

The Adventure Game Enthusiast

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Runaway: A Road Adventure doesnt play full windowed mode on modern systems anyways!, there are black borders surrounding the game screen!  i had recorded using bandicam a lot videos and audios that i used before at some quiz, long ago.
strange you are having problems with that.

Joined 2005-07-01

PM

Advie - 09 March 2015 10:04 AM

Runaway: A Road Adventure doesnt play full windowed mode on modern systems anyways!, there are black borders surrounding the game screen!  i had recorded using bandicam a lot videos and audios that i used before at some quiz, long ago.
strange you are having problems with that.

I went a head and tried Bandicam and its working fine. Even has a nice pause feature which is really nice.

“When government surveillance and intimidation is called “freedom from terrorism” or “liberation from crime”, freedom and liberty have become words without meanings.”
~ Chad Dumier, “Deus Ex”

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

glad i helped, post us with your playthrough once you are done Phantom, will you add commentary ?

Joined 2005-07-01

PM

Advie - 10 March 2015 06:06 PM

glad i helped, post us with your playthrough once you are done Phantom, will you add commentary ?

Right now I’ve just been doing video walkthroughs, I’ve been thinking about adding commentary also, but I get nervous talking on the mic so I’m still debating it.  Tongue

~ Chad Dumier, “Deus Ex”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top