• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Memento Mori 2: Forklift Bug?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-05-25

PM

I know I have to open the church door with the forklift but it is not working. I believe I have met the conditions for it. Please see attached screenshot. If it is indeed a bug, can someone please send me a save file that is past this point? Thanks.

Image Attachments

mm2.jpg

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2012-01-24

PM

Have you removed the wooden plank at the base of the door?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-05-25

PM

Yes, I removed the wooden plank and used it to elevate the 3rd pallet. There is an open space beneath the doors for the forklift to slide in.

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2008-10-18

PM

This is a rare bug. If you have a savegame shortly before you started the forklift puzzle you can replay the puzzle and it will probably work. At least it was the case with the people that ran into this bug (when the german version was released in 2012).

You can also send me an archive with your savegames (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) and I have a look.
Or you can tell me if you had Lara to insist on quitting her job (it has influence on which ending variant you get) and I’ll provide a fitting savegame within the next few days.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2009-11-23

PM

Run into the same bug here Frown

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2009-02-06

PM

Me too. Same bug…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top