• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Dark Eye - Chains of Satinav help

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2009-03-02

PM

stuck at the bathhouse and dock need to get the key that looks like fish bones think i need the fishing rod but fisherman won’t give it to me. any help please.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-04-16

PM

Spoiler alert.

I’m stuck at the same place, but I have a fish bone, and have no idea what to do with it, so I’ll tell you how to get the fish, and you tell me what to do with it Smile.

To get the fish was pretty easy. look at the fish, talk to the fisherman, who doesn’t want to give you a fish. then talk to the nuri, and tell her to ask the fisherman for a fish.
she will go to him and get the fish. just talk to her after that and she will give you the fish. Use knife on the fish to get the fish bone.

There are lots of stuff to do in this place, currently it seems i’m stuck trying to get to into the boat, the guards ask me 3 questions. the second ‘whats his favorite animal?’ i answer money, then he asks me how you say it in smuggler language. and i don’t know (even though i have a paper with pictures showing all the words).
can you help

Joined 2009-03-02

PM

moths

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-04-16

PM

And where do i find them? cant see any?

Joined 2009-03-02

PM

thats smuggler for money

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Where did you guys get the game that you’re playing it before release?

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2011-04-09

PM

I was about to ask the same thing! Release date is 22/6, if I am not mistaken.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2006-08-28

PM

i’m stuck at the cave where they are looking for the explorer
i can’t get past the part of the ropes any hints ?

Total Posts: 49

Joined 2004-11-26

PM

FYI - this game is not available until the 22nd. We’ll be closing this help thread until the game is publicly available.

Resident science freak

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Thread reactivated for people who aren’t trying to rip the developers off.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-03-15

PM

did not see a response to Gonenb’s question of having the smugglers codes/ banter, but no prompt comes up to answer “moths” mb something you have to do first/

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-03-15

PM

Nevermind, finally figured it out when I finally noticed that there are new options to answer the second question! (besides “money)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top