• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What are you eating and drinking?

Total Posts: 105

Joined 2012-08-05

PM

Barf.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Lol Smile
OK, how about this breakfast: fresh fruit, egg, orange juice and dark bread.

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 105

Joined 2012-08-05

PM

Approved!

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Only soft and non-grainy foods right now since I had a wisdom tooth pulled last Monday. Cry

I can hardly wait until this most recent hole in my head heals a bit more so I can rip into a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos!  Ordinarily I don’t care for chips of any kind, but knowing that I can’t eat them right now has made me crave them tremendously.

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

The (hole where a) tooth (used to be) is all better now, so I’m back to my old chow-hound ways!

Today’s lunch: Baked fish (probably tilapia; I didn’t ask), brussel sprouts, yellow squash, black-eyed peas, and cornbread (the proper Southern kind made with white cornmeal, not the icky and sweet kind made with yellow cornmeal).

For dessert, Piggly Wiggly store brand (read “cheap” ) ginger snaps.  For store brand cookies these are remarkably good and according to their ingredient list they contain no weird chemicals or fake flavorings.

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Just had some rib eye with green peppers on white rice, along with corn on the cob and a salad.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I should be going to sleep, but I had a craving for Ben & Jerry’s coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream.  It’s just a small bowl.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-10-30

PM

Had noodles for lunch. Grin

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I just had a Kaki/Sharon fruit.

Total Posts: 83

Joined 2006-09-15

PM

A ham and cheese scone with coffee at Collins Street Deli. Going to buy me an actual edible fruit cake before i leave.

http://www.ted.com/
http://www.nature.org/
You don’t have to agree with what everyone says,
Just respect there right to say it

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m currently eating my favourite food in the world, a local ‘country food’ dish called “stovers” (or depending on which town you’re from: “stampers” or “kadul”). Tongue

Basically it’s mashed potatoes with buttermilk (and a lot of buttermilk at that - it’s liquid to the point of picking a spoon over a fork to eat it), and seasoned with salt, pepper and a LOT of nutmeg.
Today, I served it with chipolata sausages. Tomorrow I’ll eat it with eggs (sunny side up).

The missus doesn’t like “stovers”, but she’s working late today, so I’m cooking just for my own self… Grin
And I can’t resist making so much of it that I can eat it two days in a row, and still have some to spare to put in the freezer for next week or so…
I’m drooling here!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

jaderaksha - 03 January 2013 10:25 PM

to lose weight, I just eat vegetables and eggs

Eggs? How’s your cholesterol then??? Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top