• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Police Quest 1

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2018-03-21

PM

This is embarrassing. I played this game as a kid. But as an adult, I cannot even get past the gazette. Where is the gazette? Actually, don’t tell me. Just tell me if I’m doing anything wrong - that I should keep looking. Thanks.

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-06-30

PM

Have fun which Police Quest 1 version are you playing EGA or the VGA remake ?

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

It’s the paper manual that came with the VGA version of the game, as copy protection. (In the original the copy protection was the police handbook.)

You can download a PDF here: http://www.sierrahelp.com/Games/PoliceQuest/PQ1VGAHelp.html

Joined 2018-03-21

PM

Thanks fov!

Joined 2018-03-21

PM

Did they streamline the whole driving thing? I vaguely remember the driving was a nightmare in PQ1 back in the day. Or was it PQ2?

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-06-30

PM

Police Quest 2 and 4 you don’t drive. I do prefer the driving in PQ1 EGA over the VGA remake and 3 though.

Joined 2018-03-21

PM

Oh yeah, they don’t drive in 4…now I recall. It is kind of like the Gabriel Knight reboot I played where you don’t ride your motorbike from place to place. I haven’t played 3 ever. I don’t think I have played 2 either but I’m not entirely sure. I finished both EGA and VGA when I was very young but I forgot everything so it is fun rediscovering the game.

Going to the Delphoria mission now. Wish me luck but no hints.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top