• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelrtrooneySpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fifa World Cup 2018

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

dumbeur & cyfoyjvx, you still have a chance to predict the finale!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Ha!, so we all playing these predicting game (of extra fun) by side the World cup games and we are one day away of to its enclosure and some do not wanna contribute? .... Neutral

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

Oh well… if I must!

Croatia 2 France 0

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I like your prediction and the more the merrier too

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Hmmm. I’ll go France 3-0 Croatia, though I hope it’s more competitive.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Great game so far. Croatia have been the better team and most of the possession.

However two bad ref decisions and France lead 2-1 at half time.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Congratulations to France.

It was a brilliant game, 6 goals, dodgy decisions and two great teams fighting for it.

The World Cup is over

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Didn’t like that penalty call at all but congratulations France, think they deserve it in the end. Croatia played much better in the first half but lucky goal and VAR goal but France in the lead. In the second half Croatia started better again but couldn’t contain France rapid transitions and firepower. At 4-1 game was over even with the Lloris gift.

Fun World Cup with lots of great matches. Organization seems to have been top. Putin with the only umbrella was hilarious at the end.
Also justice in the awards for Modric, Mbappe and Cortouis.

(And Fortnite dance in a WC final! Crazy!)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

for a sudden, i cant remember how was my life before this world cup started Laughing

SD and Wilco came in a draw with their nice predictions (16 points) they had thru this WC (starting from the round of 16) and cyfoyjvx came 2nd or 3rd (10 points) tho he only started from the quarter-finals. thanks, guys for taking part in this little game of luck.

Total Posts: 221

Joined 2003-11-10

PM

What a rush! Laughing

And these guys are so young, too.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Congrats to France Thumbs Up I really thought Croatia had a better game though, and the first 2 goals of France were bad calls, especially the hand ball. Pretty awesome world cup overall, and will definitely miss it.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SoccerDude - 15 July 2018 10:02 PM

the first 2 goals of France were bad calls, especially the hand ball.

seriously i think the VAR did more bad than good at this tournament. the technology is great but how its handled with pitch ref pride Pan  to take recommendations from someone else, needs to be organized

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top