• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What are you eating and drinking?

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

http://archive.adventuregamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9049

Based on the old thread. Regale us with the tasty treats you have cooked or are currently eating.

Recipes and photos welcome.

Tonight I had Sausage and Pasta with aspicy tomato sauce.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

These last days I’ve spent hours and hours of prepraing the graduation party for my daughter Elin. This is part of the buffet we had.

Today we had left overs, which was very convenient. Partying takes its toll…

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

I had some nice grilled chicken served in a pita bread, along with some potatoes of the chipped variety.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Jelena - 09 June 2012 04:37 PM

These last days I’ve spent hours and hours of prepraing the graduation party for my daughter Elin. This is part of the buffet we had.

Yum Yum that looks tasty.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 133

Joined 2006-02-14

PM

Today I had a bad day so we had what I like to call “immigrant pizza” (because it comes from the kebab-shop and it is different from the American pizzas we get from Dolly/Peppes and the italian pizzas/frozen pizzas. It might sound derisive, but it’s actually a positive nickname, I really like the type of pizza they make),
but yesterday I made tomato/basil risotto with Quorn cubes and a salad.
It’s just recently I’ve tried to make risotto, and I’ve discovered it’s both easy to make and very yummy. Yum

Picture by eco-shop Oikos, found via google

Haven’t dared to try make it from scratch yet.

I play story-heavy games, watch animation, anime, B-movies, disaster movies, sci-fi movies and crime shows and try to write about it all on my blog: Snark, pedantry and random geekery

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Panthera - 09 June 2012 05:40 PM

Today I had a bad day so we had what I like to call “immigrant pizza”

I like this new phrase that you’ve coined. I think I shall steal it, my German friend will be amused by it.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Panthera - 09 June 2012 05:40 PM

It’s just recently I’ve tried to make risotto, and I’ve discovered it’s both easy to make and very yummy. Yum

Picture by eco-shop Oikos, found via google

Haven’t dared to try make it from scratch yet.

I’ve also just recently discovered risotto. I got to try some from the plate of one of my co-workers and immediately loved the smooth and gentle taste. It’s really nothing difficult abut making it from scratch. It just takes time and the effort of stiring the pot all the time. And of course the correct kind of rice. I use avorio rice. My favourite risotto is when I mix it with chanterelles. Sadly Mr J hates it.  Embarassed

Lazy Bee

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2006-05-09

PM

We are having some friends over today. Burgers, hot dogs, chips, grilled corn on the cob and for dessert chocolate chip cobbler with ice cream Smile yummy Smile

Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2006-05-09

PM

your buffet looks so yummy Jelena ............. yummy ......yummy…..  Smile

Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2011-06-16

PM

If you need any company then just ping me Gasp

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Today I had a barbecue on the beach with the whole family.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Just had some home-made carrot buns. Now drinking green Earl Grey and eating chocolate. Yum.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I had an “everything” bagel (sesame & poppy seeds, onion & garlic) with cream cheese with my final cup of coffee this morning and nothing since then.  Since I’ve been running around in the 90°F. heat here in New Jersey (Happy Summer Solstice!), it’s time for iced tea and a salad and maybe a scoop of ice cream.

The spread for your daughter’s graduation was sumptuous, Jelena.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Yum

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I love the brand name, Millenia!

I just had a salad with penne pasta, tomatos, and spinach all tossed in a garlic oil dressing, and I’m now nibbling on some Welsh cheddar and stoned wheat crackers.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Sipping on a glass of red wine while preparing tonight’s dinner: smoked shrimp with aioloi for starters and then chicken wraps with avocado and sweet chili.
Both Mr J and I have just started our four week vacation and I can just feel the calm ooze into my veins.

EDIT: And strawberries and grapes for dessert. Yummy!

Lazy Bee

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top